Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2011, 10:44 PM   #156 (permalink)
King James

King James 101 - 250King James 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

King James' SNME Review
I read over some of the previous pages in this diary and I am impressed, dude. Batista and Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Mr. Kennedy is a great to Saturday Night's Main Event. Glad the faces got over tonight. I'm looking forward to Batista/Punk at WrestleMania. Punk over Knox would be fine. Knox isn't an exciting superstar, but it makes for a filler. Man you are a god for bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship and division. Helms and Danielson at WrestleMania is epic. New World Tag Team Champions, nice. Amazing match between Finlay and Benoit. Triple H/Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania's gonna be epic. I can't wait for that. Wonder where RVD will go from here. Can't wait for WrestleMania from what I've seen so far. Anticipated main event between John Cena and The McMahons. Bobby Lashley/devil!? Oh my god! This is wild! Amazing show. Real motivated about this show.
King James is offline   Reply With Quote