Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #155 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Honestly, I loved this little video. I always find these type of things exciting, and this one was no different. Obviously RVD is pissed, and you played that off well, and the confrontation with Triple H was fine to. I'm guessing maybe Triple H will put his Mania main event on the line on a Raw, wanting to prove he can beat RVD, and then we'll get the triple threat at 'Mania. Either way, this was good.

Although I do still have that one issue that I spoke about in my SNME feedback. Triple H seemed to have the match won after nailing the Pedigree anyway, so I really don't know why RVD is so angry. He's claiming Triple H didn't earn it, but from what I read, Trips had it won before Michaels got involved anyway. I still think that's a real kink in the armor of this storyline, but I'll wait and see how it progresses.