Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2011, 12:32 PM   #5358 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Got the best of '07 DVD and watching the KOTM right now.

King Of The Mountain: Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs Christian Cage vs Chris Harris
- I find the concept to this match a tad ridiculous, but it's still not as bad as some of their other concepts like the reverse battle royal. Didn't expect too much out of this match but it was actually really fun. It wasn't some kind of situation where everyone got quick pinfalls so they were eligible. Some really cool spots involving the ladder especially the stop where AJ flew over the ropes onto Christian who was laying on the ladder and AJ's springboard to kick down the ladder. Also holy shit at AJ's fall through the table off the penalty box. He really stole the show. Not a fan of Chris Harris but even he looked good. I must say, the ending was a little lame though. - ***1/2

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!