Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#1,604 ·
Re: Getting high

Aw man, I was so baked yesterday aha. Smoked like five doobs between six people. Decided to go to the bathroom right after and ended up crashing on my friends bed and not being able to move so had to get everyone to carry me through to the living room, too funny :lmao we then proceeded to eat food and watch American Dad for five hours haha.

#1,606 ·

How's not blazing going?

My grade 12 class is going on a hike, and no I'm not going due to a fucking wedding I have to go to but whatever, but my friends are going to take up some shrooms and brownies for the hikes up the mountains which is no doubt going to be some trippy/hilarious shit.

#1,611 ·

So my buddy has some Shrooms that me and him might eventually plan on experiencing. The only problem is we are worried because he does not know exactly what kind they are or if they are exactly safe because he got them from a friend's friend. So my question is how the hell does he get a checkup on the Shrooms just to make sure we don't end up like ya boy Benoit?

#1,620 ·

So my buddy has some Shrooms that me and him might eventually plan on experiencing. The only problem is we are worried because he does not know exactly what kind they are or if they are exactly safe because he got them from a friend's friend. So my question is how the hell does he get a checkup on the Shrooms just to make sure we don't end up like ya boy Benoit?
Not sure how to tell if they're legit, I've got a trusted (stoner) friend, who knows exactly which type to look for. I recommend getting one of those types of friends, for future reference.

Just be chill going in, don't worry about getting caught, girl/guy problems, problems at work/school etc. Just focus on everything (and anything) positive in your life right now and you should be sweet.

Everyone always says start off with a small amount, but I say fuck that, I did 10 dried my first time and stepped into an alternate dimension (once you've tripped, you'll understand that), it was fucking sick. But taking that much your first time is risky, a bad trip on that many would be paramount to going to hell (or so I've heard).

Im just drinking trying to have a good time listening to music i really need some pussy
LOL! It's stuff like this that makes people have a technology ban when drinking/blazing/narcotic taking.

#1,613 ·

Man has it been awhile.

I'm still on vacation and managed to get a good internet signal today, I picked up some hash but I'm really having some trouble rolling it, my boy rolled it for me earlier but I didn't really get high, it was his first time rolling so maybe it wasn't mixed well.

Anyone who's smoked hash please tell me how to get properly roll this, in the meantime I'm searching Youtube and Google.

#1,615 ·

Man has it been awhile.

I'm still on vacation and managed to get a good internet signal today, I picked up some hash but I'm really having some trouble rolling it, my boy rolled it for me earlier but I didn't really get high, it was his first time rolling so maybe it wasn't mixed well.

Anyone who's smoked hash please tell me how to get properly roll this, in the meantime I'm searching Youtube and Google.
Besides a vaporizer my favorite way smoke hash is like this:

Get a paper clip, a decent sized glass, and a straw. Put a little ball of hash on the end of the paper clip, light it, and place it inside the overturned glass until the hash burns out. Grab your straw, lift the glass, and suck up the smoke.

#1,621 ·

That's a good rule too bad i dont use it. I love music too much man and listening to it drunk is that much better i allways rap along to 50 cent and i like to wear my hat backwoods and move my hands like the rappers do when they feel the flow LOL. I love hands up by 50 and banks epic song

#1,623 ·

That's a good rule too bad i dont use it. I love music too much man and listening to it drunk is that much better i allways rap along to 50 cent and i like to wear my hat backwoods and move my hands like the rappers do when they feel the flow LOL. I love hands up by 50 and banks epic song
I don't use the rule either, tbh. Decoding drunk texts in the mourning = one of life's funnest activities.

I'm not a big 50 fan. But if you like rap, listen to some Biggie Smalls next time you blaze up. I honestly couldn't give any better advice to a stoner.

#1,627 ·

The closest I've ever come to the stuff is in foreign countries where they hand the shit out at restaurants and bars. I tried a single puff of it once and then complained to my dad for bringing me here.

I hate the majority of drugs, not because I fear for my health, but because they all taste like bullshit mixed with Tommy Wiseau's bodily fluids.

#1,629 ·

Weed does taste like shit, for sure. Smells amazing, though.
Damn, what kind of weed do you smoke? The bud I smoke tastes AMAZING especially if its some medical sour diesel, insanely good. In fact if I roll any kush,haze,purp,sour,cotton candy I'll usually throw the blunt in a freezer for 10 mins or so and afterwards it tastes like a Popsicle!

#1,630 ·

Every single time I have ever smoked ever, it's tasted like dog shit. I've never understood why people think it tastes good but to each their own. I can't fucking stand the taste of it but I just view it as a pain for pleasure type of deal. When you smoke as much as I do and when to you it tastes like shit like it does to me, it really is a pain.

#1,631 ·

Every single time I have ever smoked ever, it's tasted like dog shit. I've never understood why people think it tastes good but to each their own. I can't fucking stand the taste of it but I just view it as a pain for pleasure type of deal. When you smoke as much as I do and when to you it tastes like shit like it does to me, it really is a pain.
Try rolling a honey blunt. When rolling, use honey to seal it instead of saliva. Then after the blunt is rolled, put a thin coat of honey around the outside of the blunt. Toast it up a bit with a lighter then put it in the freezer for a while. You'll get a smooth, tasty smoke. The first time it might canoe (burn more on one side) but youll get it eventually, and it makes for a great taste. It burns forever too, my honey blunts last like 45 min.

#1,636 ·

I've been hearing Yoga leaves you high as smoking weed . I heard Joe Rogan say this numerous times in his podcasts . I hadn't done yoga ever properly , I did it a few times in my martial arts days but not really intense . I wonder is it true ? Anyone practice yoga much ? Doesn't seem like my sort of thing , I rather just smoke up . Would be an excellent free alternative though if true .

#1,637 ·

I no people hate on me for speaking the truth but im drunk watching two and a half men smoking weed as well about to make some pasta at 1:22 am and im feeling pretty good i do wish i could fuck one of them hottys at work man their hot but fuck i though i can still jack off life is pretty good right now. What are you fellas up too

#1,647 ·

I mean they give me some wierd as looks but come on when your that hot im gonna look and sure maybe i should try and talk to them but im a loser and their better of without me well that's how i see shit anyway i live a crazy life what can i say
I think that's somewhat understandable. You said you have not got laid yet so it's probally complicated and you overthink when trying to approach girls. Maybe start off with an ugly fat chick and work yourself up slowly? You just have to STOP fucking talking down to yourself like that. You can't start out with smoking hotties when your calling yourself a loser. Good luck Phelps!

#1,639 ·

Why don't you attempt to fuck one of them "hottys " ? Even just ask them on a date .Could be a lot better than jacking off to them . Pasta high is also excellent , having some soon actually . Wish I was high for it .

#1,640 ·

But that's the thing man i have alot of issues i onestly think im better of getting my shit together first. However how am i meant to get my shit together when i sit at home by myself smoking bongs its a catch 22 yeah i could stop smoking but i love it too much i dont know what to do next. LOL its pretty funny when i think about it tbo on one hand i think yeah if i had friends that would fix my problems and make me happy however the last thing i want to do is drag people down with me what will i do next who knows ? But i want to find out this is why my life is crazy i literally have no idea what will happen next its kinda exciting tbo

#1,641 ·

I think every single person has issues , even if they don't show them . I don't see how you would drag people down with you . Instead of smoking by your self , smoke with other people who enjoy smoking too . You obviously have some friends or family that you could hang with and smoke . Not just even smoke , even go a pub or a club or something . What exactly do you want to find out though ? Why your life is crazy is it ? My life is crazy as fuck , as you said though that's what makes it exciting . If you knew what to expect next it would be boring and you would feel worse about it .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.