Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Redemption Wrestling Federation

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2011, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
J-Truth
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

J-Truth 101 - 250J-Truth 101 - 250
Default Redemption Wrestling Federation

At the start of the new year, Sting requested his release from TNA. He negotiated with WWE and signed a 2-month contract, from the middle of Febuary, to the middle of April. Sting then wrestled Undertaker at WM 28, where 'Taker won to become 20-0. He soon announced his retirement. Undertaker came to Vince and asked for a little money to start his own federation. Vince asked 'Taker why he had the nerve to retire from WWE and then ask for money to start a rival federation. He then banned 'Taker from being mentioned in WWE.

Within the next months, he teamed up with Ted Turner, and Ric Flair. Together, they were going to start their own federation. To get back at Vince and WWE, they named the federation "Redemption Wrestling Federation". They signed names like CM Punk (left WWE because of Management), Chris Jericho (left WWE to tour with his band and other projects. Never signed back), Sting (free-agent after contract with WWE ran up), and Rob Van Dam (Left TNA due to Management)

Quote:
Ted Turner Press Conference Room
June 5th, 2012

Ted Turner: Thank you for coming, have a seat please. I don't have alot of time tonight, so i'll go straight to the point. I'm here to announce that the rumors of Me, "The Undertaker" Mark Calloway, and Ric Flair making a Professional Wrestling Federation is, indeed, true. The company will be called "Redemption Wrestling Federation" and our weekly show will air on this Friday at 9 o'clock on TNT. RWF.com will launch today at 1 o'clock p.m. The website will include the official roster, weekly show results, RWF headlines, Pay-Per-View schedules, ect. If you have any questions, please post them and they will be answered in the sites FAQ. Thank you, and have a good day. Drive home safely.

Last edited by J-Truth : 07-25-2011 at 11:42 AM.
J-Truth is offline   Reply With Quote