Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #154 (permalink)
iMac
Step Up And Play...

iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Just would like to say thanks for the reviews chaps. if I haven't returned them already, I'll do it by Sunday at the latest imo. I'll post the prediction results with the next news and notes bit, which should be up somethime during next week. This, though relativly small, is a fairly important part of a certain storyline, and I feel it has more impact on it's on. If anyone else wants to drop a review, that would be sweet. But until next week...

~WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE VIDEO~

The following took place moments after Saturday Night's Main Event went off the air...

The video opens to the sight of Todd Grisham stood outside a closed door, a placard that reads 'Trainers Room' adorning it. Grisham stands infront of the camera, not aware the camera is rolling as he casually adjusts his tie. Suddenly, the door bursts open, and Rob Van Dam storms past, heading briskly along a corridor of Madison Square Garden. Taken by surprise, Grisham tries to compose himself, scrambling after Van Dam as he heads off into the distance...

Todd Grisham: Rob! ROB! 'RVD'! Rob, can- can we get an interview please?

Grisham and his cameraman catch up with Van Dam, but 'RVD' shows no signs of slowing down as he continues his march down the corridor...

Todd Grisham: Rob, I know how disappointed you must be, but can we have a few words for-

Van Dam comes to a stop, kicking over a nearby trash can in a show of his frustrations...

Rob Van Dam: Look bro, I ain't in the mood for this!

Sheepishly, Grisham looks away as Van Dam stares a whole through him...

Todd Grisham: Rob, I'm sorry. I realise this must be a hard time for you seeing as your Wrestlemania dream has just disappeared but... I have to ask you Rob, what are your thoughts on your match with Triple H earlier tonight?

Van Dam breathes aggressively, a ponderous look on his face, clearly choosing his words carefully...

Rob Van Dam: My thoughts? I thought it was BULL*BEEP*!

A surprised look flashes on Grisham's face, taken aback by Van Dam's words...

Rob Van Dam: As far as I'm concerned, Shawn Michaels just handed his buddy the main event of Wrestlemania. Y'know, I'm used to gettin' screwed over by Triple H bro, it's happened plenty o' times over the years. But tonight...

Van Dam runs a hand through his hair, shaking his head...

Rob Van Dam: Tonight's a new low for even him. That's all I gotta say dude, I'm outta here.

Realising Van Dam is in no mood to talk, Grisham doesn't press any further as he stands his ground and watches Van Dam head off along the corridor. The camera turns to see Van Dam fade off into the distance, still visibly frustrated by the happenings of the broadcast earlier tonight.

Van Dam continues to fade, with eventually the cameraman turning the camera back to Grisham, who lowers his microphone, the interview over. The camera drops as the cameraman removes it from his shoulder, but it's still running as we hear Grisham casually ask "Did ya' get all that?". Some small talk is exchanged between the two, until suddenly a pair of raised voices are heard in the distance. The cameraman quickly snaps in action, pulling the camera back onto his shoulder and turning in the direction of the voices. A blurred image is all we see, until the picture finally straightens out... and we see that Van Dam has ran into Triple H!

The camera zooms, showing the two angrily shouting at each other, fingers being pointed as the square up to each other! The cameraman quickly starts to run down the corridor, trying to get closer to the confrontation, the volume of the shouts between 'RVD' and 'The Game' growing ever louder...

Triple H: ...saw a chance and I took it! What the hell was I supposed to do?!

Rob Van Dam: That's bull*BEEP* and you know it! You got your main event and that's all you care about! You might look like a bitch doin' it, but congratulations bro, you got your match with Shawn Michaels!

Triple H: Y'think I wanted it that way? Y'think I want Shawn Michaels that way?!

Van Dam pauses, composing himself...

Rob Van Dam: I think you took it that way... 'cause you know that's the only way you can beat me.

The expression of 'The Game' changes in an instance, from a look of sympathy to a look of sheer anger...

Triple H: I could beat you anytime... anywhere.

Rob Van Dam: Oh yeah? You couldn't do it tonight dude.

Both men step forward, going almost nose to nose, breathing hard, the situation almost ready to explode...

Triple H: Anytime... anywhere.

Van Dam pulls away from 'The Game', shaking his head...

Rob Van Dam: You got what you wanted dude. You got Shawn Michaels. You got the main event. But you ain't got anybody's respect dude. You certainly ain't got mine.

And with that, Van Dam walks off once again, leaving behind an angry Triple H, fuming over Van Dam's comments. 'The Game' takes a sip from the bottle of water in his hand, before he angrily slams it off the concrete floor and walks away, the camera watching Trips leave before we fade to black.

*End Video*

iMac is offline   Reply With Quote