Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
John_Cena_is_God
Moron

John_Cena_is_God is an after thoughtJohn_Cena_is_God is an after thought
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

Woah some shocking results, Kidd over Riley and Benjamin over Mahal. Im supposing Kidd can be a good spot monkey and give good moments in the MITB match while Riley is still green so it can be okay but Riley's push gets kinda shaky.

Again, Mahal i am not sure if he was unbeaten till now since his debut in your BTB but I would have loved to see him become a big player as Smackdown lacks it.

Rhodes looks good as he has come out of his dumb mask gimmick and looks well set for the big thing. Orton's viper antics at the end were good, triple threat maybe at MITB. I liked the 'saint' line by Christian lol.

Good to see Gabriel in the mix for IC title. Corre finally over? Thank You LOL. I sincerely am happy this is the first 2011 based BTB probably which has done this, I really hate Corre to the Core . They are useless and they are being stretched way longer than they should be. Gabriel seems to be in for a good push.
John_Cena_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote