Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#1,718 ·
Re: Getting high

I've done it, it was relaxing that and i couldn't quit messing with my hands they felt like jel-o, but i wouldn't do it again i don't care if it was legalized i still wouldn't do it. plus it kills brain cellsor something like that anyway dosen't it?

I've heard it temporarily "freezes" them i.e slow processing until they recover from the high . This sounds like complete shit really , but think of all the things that kill brain cells . Brain cells are killed by many common chemicals , present in everyday things . I think the chemicals in the weed are what are probably responsible for this . Brain cells are killed and replaced on a constant basis . Smoking weed and being high won't make you stupid . I hate the quintessential brain dead stoner sterotype that people always expect .

#1,721 ·

Never tried it, never will. It's not for me.
I hate people who say this . How do you know it's not for you unless you tried it ? Very idiotic statement imo . You could think it's the best feeling ever , or even the worst ( doubt it ) but you won't know untill you try it .

#1,719 ·

i don't know myself but when ever im stoned im always tripping over things and breaking shit because my intelligence goes down tbh. and i always play with my hands for some reason......
I'm assuming you were stoned out of your ass when you created your account. Stumbling and tripping all over yourself and than eventually creating the username Wretlingfan203.

#1,723 ·

Im a bit hungover today. I didn't even drink that much last night so i have no idea why i woke up at 4am to have a nice spew but i will admit it made me feel better like usual. Also for some reason ive been having shity sleep its not fun being phelps atm that's for sure

#1,727 ·

Drink a Gatorade, I forgot that in my last post. When you get dehydrated from drinking your electrolytes get depleted and you need to replace them. That might make you feel better. I find the best thing for a hangover though is the greasiest meal you can think of, whatever that is to you. One would think it would make it worse, but for me at least it always helped.

#1,728 ·

Yeah i feel you guys and i probably should eat something aswell probably some toast or something i think im going to have a cone im feeling a little better and ill just have one to start with to see how it goes i mean cancer patients smoke it so they can eat something and stop throwing up and that's my main issue right now i no they smoke medical marijuana but what the hell if it works ill be a very happy man and dont worry walls i dont plan on drinking anymore too many negatives not enough positives

#1,735 ·

That's my sentiments excatly . It's Bubblegum Kush , i've heard some people saying it's the best weed they have ever smoked .
It's supposed to taste fruity be a very pleasent smoke . Also supposed to be an awesome body high while leaving you in hyperspace . Sounds well worth 20 a gram to me . Anything is better than the sprayed shit around here .

#1,737 · (Edited)

A gram could go a long way for me if used right. I havn't smoked in quite some time and i'd probably be wacked for hours after one bong if it's that good. So could be well worth it.

The New Rogan podcast with Duncan Trussel and Graham Hancock would of been awesome stoned , wish I had weed. Very engrossing none the less.

#1,738 ·

I was fascinated listening to Hancock. I went out and bought Finger Prints Of The Gods the day after that podcast. I haven't gotten that far into it yet, I want to be high when I read it. Mayhem Miller is going to be on the podcast today, which is going to be amazing. I don't know if you're an MMA fan or just a Rogan fan, so I don't know if Mayhem interests you at all.

#1,740 · (Edited)

I was always a big fan of Hancock. I've never read fingerprints of the God's though ,Joe said it's amazing so it has to be . Let us know what you think of it.

I'm into MMA more than wrestling these days , like many people. Miller is an intresting character so it should be good. Ever watch the show he presents on MTV ?It's called Bully Beatdown , it's such a wacky show .

To get good weed like this in Ireland is next to impossible , hence it's high price so obviously you wouldn't pay it as you're in a different situation completley. It is very expensive though , but shit weed is almost equally as expensive .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.