Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #51 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

I don't think I have ever read a show of yours but skimming roughly over the past two pages you seem pretty organised and have made yourself a hell of a thread from a time period that has a stacked roster. All the best of luck, I may come in for the PPV depending on the amount of time i have but I just thought I'd leave some comments.

WWE Championship: Last Man Standing Match:
John Cena(c) vs John Bradshaw Layfield
He wouldn't come off a Wrestlemania victory and all the push he had just to lose right now.

Wrestlemania Rematch:
Randy Orton vs The Undertaker
Randy not winning at Wrestlemania made sense because he isn't ready for a Streak win or something of that calibir yet. But not winning now would be silly.

WWE United States Championship:
Orlando Jordan(c) vs Matt Hardy
Never liked Jordan and I think there could be a title change at this PPV so yeah...

WWE Vacant Tag Team Championships:
MNM vs Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam
MNM to win. Van Dam and Rey to put up a good fight, maybe get a rematch at Summerslam.

Grudge Match:
Carlito vs Booker T
Always liked Carlito and thought he was gold. Please push him well.

WWE Cruiserweight Chammpionship:
Paul London(c) vs Chavo Guerrero
Please.

Also having 6 matches on a PPV is a little short, 7 is an average amount with 8 or 9 being Wrestlemania. 6 is usually a big weekly show or a Royal Rumble PPV where the main event the Rumble match takes up more then an hour more then half the show. Not sure if it is laziness on your part to create another feud or storyline for the PPV or maybe you have something in store for us, something impromptu or longer matches either way looks interesting.

Good luck.