Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny wrestling pictures

6M views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  Cookie Monster 
#1 · (Edited)
I'v seen a lot of great funny wrestling pic but havn't seen these before.:lmao
Some of them are pure gold ,feel free to share anymore.

See less See more
#8,418 · (Edited)
No one got the Miami Gators reference?? lol

EDIT: Nevermind lol

LOL, that was awesome! He like most people missed that Miami Gators reference though, the Miami Gators are fictional team from Back to the Future II, Marty sees a hologram saying they were swept by the Chicago Cubs in the World Series when he first get's to the year 2015. Cena was trying to play off of Punk's Grey's Sports Almanac BttF II reference, but got way to obscure for anyone but the big BttF fans (like myself) to get his joke. Hope this clears this up at least on this board for good.

Oh and I am sorry, but I love the way AJ said "also" that shit was damn cute.

#8,507 ·
Rated R™;11880256 said:
Ziggler is a good seller, but damn he made that RKO look horrible, face didn't even hit the mat, wouldn't be surprised if Orton gave him a few words after the match.
He didn't time his bump well with that at all, and tried to compensate by overselling. Ziggler is a very good worker, and a good seller too, but for me sometimes he oversells a bit much. It works well at times (ie he takes the Brogue kick wonderfully and makes it look powerful a heck), but they way he flops around constantly can get a bit silly. There should be some consistency with regard to how to sell certain things. It's similar with how Rock would sell Stunners. It was just too over the top and made thing thing look hokey.

As for the Big Show thing. Different times. I knew as soon as AW made the Kobe joke that he was going to get in trouble. I didn't think he'd be fired, but thems the breaks.

Reactions: Rated R™
#8,512 · (Edited)

Reactions: DegenerateXX
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.