Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #5354 (permalink)
tboneangle
The Angle Slammer

tboneangle needs to take rep more serioustboneangle needs to take rep more serioustboneangle needs to take rep more serioustboneangle needs to take rep more serioustboneangle needs to take rep more serioustboneangle needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

TNA Destination X 2011

-Abyss opening the ppv package was not what needed to be see. It sends the wrong message.

1. Kazarian def Samoa Joe in 11:20 via Rollup

Very good opener. Joe looked like a badass,i wish the match went a few more minutes so Kaz could get in some more offense as the ending was kinda lame but a strong match overall.

***1/2

-The Eric Young segment was fine for what it was especially since Curry man was there.

2.Douglas Williams def Mark Hashkins via rollup in 7:42

Match was pretty decent.Too bad no one knew or cared about Haskins. They should have had a bigger name come back. Decent though.

**3/4

-The Aries promo was sick! I love how he inteded to be real in his words. He has a strong personality.

3. Eric Young and Shark Boy def Generation Me in 7:22 via Neckbreaker from EY on Max

Good comedy match with a few nice nearfalls at the end.

-Shima Xion can talk but he didnt seem like a star at all here.

4. Alex Shelly def Shannon Moore and Robbie E and Amazing Red in an Ultimate X Match to become the Number 1 Contender for the X title in 10:40

Match was good,but probably the weakest Ultimate X match i have ever seen. In fact the structure was barely used at all.A 4 way would have made more sense,still some nice action and Red is just awesome.

-Low Ki really does have a nice serious presence about him.

5.Rob Van Dam def Jerry Lynn in 17 via 5 Star Frog Splash

Very Good match. Meets expectations.they hit all the right spots and the last few minutes i was very much into the match. These guys always work hard together.Would have liked maybe 3 more minutes.

***3/4

-Jack Evans,like Xion doesnt have a look to him.

6.Austin Aries def Low Ki and Shima Xion and Jack Evans in 13:30 via Brain Buster

Amazing Match! Fast paced and athleticsm off the charts! 5 more minutes would have rocked even harder. But otherwise a great rapid fire match.

****1/2

7. Kendrick def (c)Abyss via Rollup in 10:15 to become X champ.

Ehh Decent enough. Actually was picking up until the crazy interference.Heres hoping the X title is taken seriosuly again.

8. AJ Styles def Christopher Daniels via Spiral Tap in 28:28

Great Match. They had an even back and forth match. Only it felt like a lot was filler and 5 minutes could have been cut off easily if not more. Maybe the expectations were too high but this was a great match

and refreshing to see a main event without ref bumps and interference.

OVERALL-Id rank this in just behing last months Slammiversary for TNAs ppv of the year so far. For an all X show id say go halfs with a buddy for the replay. Nothing bad whatsoever.