Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #5018 (permalink)
ExtremeGranta
GrAnTa RoCkS

ExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friendsExtremeGranta needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I got a feud between Sting & The Undertaker (A Stable called The Dark Side also featuring Kane) they are facing Jericho and Batista who are the heel's, it's a tag team feud and its just begun, it's 2-1 to Jericho and Batista, but Sting has got injured with a ankle injury for 2 months, so it kinda changes my plans. Do I keep the feud going and just do single matches or scrap the feud and go maybe Jericho Vs Taker. Also worried about the wrestlers loosing overness by stopping the feud.

Edit: It's on EWR
ExtremeGranta is offline   Reply With Quote