Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

I've no idea what's gone on in this thread so far. I'm basically just trying to pick it up from here. Cody Rhodes is somebody who I think has all the talent in the world, although the way he's been booked in real life, I don't know if he's a credible challenger for Christian yet. With that being said, maybe he's done enough in the month this thread has been going, I really don't know. Either way, I'm intrigued to see what angle you take this Christian/Rhodes thing during the contract signing, and heading into the PPV. Tyson Kidd > Alex Riley, and I'm really hoping you feel the same way. I don't like Mahal either, put Benji over please. Nobody bar a few pays much attention to Divas, hence their divas division is usually shit, so here's hoping you actually put some effort into it, and book it well.

Anyway, just some random thoughts, because I've got no idea what's happening. I'll be reading the show when you post it anyway.