Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Wrestling Entertainment: The 2002 Diaries
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Stojy
HEY YO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment: The 2002 Diaries

I haven't really been following, and by really, I mean at all. However, I love this time period, so I'm going to try and follow from here. Smackdown looks like it'll be a good show, with a Kurt Angle promo, as well as The Guerrero's being up to their untrustworthy selves. I could be wrong, but I feel like you're going to go down the slightly obvious route of the Guerrero's actually being the guys who attacked Mysterio last week. John Cena was very green at this time, but I'm happy to see he's at least being a heel. A face Jericho in 2002? It really just seems weird, but Jericho OWNS, and if anybody at this time could carry Cena to a good feud, it'd be Jericho. Orton and Batista being inserted onto SD is good as well, I'm intrigued to see just how you go booking these guys. Anyway, I just threw in some random thoughts here, when you post SD, I'll actually read the show, and give you some proper feedback.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome