Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #5013 of (permalink) Old 07-09-2011, 11:06 PM
AKM-95
WF's Real Bad Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Judement Day 2011Select the winners

Main event
WWE title match

Triple H vs John Cena Last Man standing

Reasoning: Cena needs to chase HHH IMO. There's more intrigue and money with Cena chasing HHH then the other way around.

World Heavyweight title match
Dolph Ziggler vs The Undertaker

Reasoning: Taker doesn't need the win at all. To be real he should probably be at home now lol. What better way to continue to build dolph-dawg by having him take out the undertaker and have him brag about it until the winter.....

CM punk vs Randy Orton

Reasoning: TBH I like Punk more then Randal and Punk needs more PPV wins.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio

Reasoning: Again Del-Rio needs the win and guess what edge can get his revenge on SD! or RAW the next week.

Intercontintal title match
Wade Barret vs Rey Mysterio

Reasoning: Barret should look strong against pretty much every one outside of the select few(Cena, Randy, any body else your pushing)....

Tag Team Title Match
Santino and Kozlov vs Hart Dynasty

Reasoning: The Hart kids need something.....Remember what happens when the HD have no direction (they become either Dancing cowboy or a generic Heel,both aren't needed) Plus Santinio will always be over.

Ladder Match
Alex Shelly vs Cody Rhoads

Reasoning: I just like Shelly lol....

My only complaints is that Cena and 3H doesn't need the title IMO and whats up with no ryder....?. But overall its a pretty stacked card for a judgement 9/10

Last edited by AKM-95; 07-09-2011 at 11:21 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome