Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 01:45 PM   #106 (permalink)
John_Cena_is_God
Moron

John_Cena_is_God 101 - 250John_Cena_is_God 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Quote:
Current Champions:

WWE ChampionJohn Cena
World ChampionWade Barrett
Tag Team ChampionsRVD & MVP
Intercontinental ChampionDolph Ziggler
US Champion - John Morrison

Quote:
Some info about the mysterious Mr. Money-in-the-Bank storyline:

The original idea for the MITB storyline climax pitched by my former BTB mate and agreed to by myself was to reveal Wade Barrett as the mysterious MITB and making him cash it on WWE Champion John Cena. Everything else would have been the same, the cash-in would have taken place at the Survivor Series elimination tag match because the whole idea of a mysterious MITB is to have that person in the same ring (or around it) alongwith the champion when he cashes in resulting in a greater shock than a person running down with the briefcase. Also, it would have been the same with John Cena vouching for Wade Barrett being in his team at SS so that when Barrett cashes in, there is the ‘ultimate betrayal’ thing to it; just like Taker interfered in Cena vs Swagger match and vouched for Cena till the end.

The hurdle to Wade Barrett’s inclusion in the RAW team would have been this way – He would have been traded to RAW from SD just before after Summerslam event and then the whole ‘spy from SD’ thing would have worked causing tensions between Cena and Barrett. Despite Cena being a RAW superstar, it became easy to do the same thing as he was on SD for two months due to his feud with Orton. Also, the whole idea of this spy thing was just to make the MITB cash-in more impactful. The whole month before Survivor Series, there were hints that Cena will turn heel. However, the way he turned heel was to be the unexpected thing.

That said, I had everything planned till Wrestlemania with Wade Barrett as the MITB, so currently I am a bit clueless about the aftermath to this event. I will take some time to decide the Road to Wrestlemania from here. The rapid push for Barrett as the World Champion at Summerslam was only because I changed the Mr. MITB and Barrett was destined to be the WWE/World Champion as far as I was concerned. Also, there was a segment in the latest Smackdown I suppose where the MITB briefcase comes on titantron and just after that, Barrett comes out to his music. That was just a tribute to him for losing out on being the Mr. MITB lol.

I hope you all enjoyed the storyline and the suspense. I know Cena being heel and the imminent Cena-Taker feud is the talk of the town as IWC forums are concerned and not something unexpected; so the only possible thing was the way of turning Cena to be totally unexpected and I hope that was there in this MITB storyline. Thanks for all those who read and reviewed Survivor Series, as I said I will be taking some time to decide things from here and definitely will continue until Wrestlemania.

Last edited by John_Cena_is_God : 07-09-2011 at 01:52 PM.