Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
RatedRKO31
Captain Cally

RatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missedRatedRKO31 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

619IDH sad to see your last thread go however, this looks to be an amazing roster. I did look at the backstory and it was interesting. Overall I think it is pretty good. As you stated realism isn't one of the things you do but you set up great storylines, and you always have some decent chaos in your shows. I know I'm not around these parts as much as I used to, but this looks good and hopefully I will be able to read some of your shows. Best of luck.

THANKS TO CHAMPVIADQ/FOURTHWALL/ABROWN0718 FOR THE BANNERS
RatedRKO31 is offline   Reply With Quote