Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons
View Single Post
post #104 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 01:09 PM
cocobware
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Heres a review for your Survivor Series PPV

Ziggler Vs Henry: Good match but suprised you made a ppv opener end in a countout. Usually the opener pumps everyone up. Really liked the moves you through in and very realistic. Looking forwrd to more from these two 5/10

Miz Vs Drew McIntyre: Really nice match, these two look like they would have good chemistry.. I am not sure how this started between the two but i am going to be reading more into your BTB from past shows. Looks like your building up drew really good and he could soon be a threat to a world champion. 6/10

The Lumberjack Match: Good filler, written good and entertained Rating N/A

Chris Jericho Vs Edge: This match was amazing i mean seriously it was. 16 Minutes of two men having a great bout. First of all the finish was really good with Jericho making edge tap...and then almost using a chair. This feud should go long if i am sure and i expect some show stealing matches in the future... 8/10

John Morriosn Vs William Regal: What a match man, this was right under the jericho/edge match..Top notch writting but believe it should have gone longer 7.5/10

MAIN EVENT : Classic Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match [Team RAW (The Undertaker, John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus) vs Team Smackdown (Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, JBL, Batista)]:

Obviously this is the match of the night but i really liked how you booked this, Glad team raw won but Now what everyone has been talking about...CENA Turning heel. you turned him heel in a magnificant way...And Especially against The Undertaker..I Suppose at WrestleMania your going to have these two face...what a war would it be. BUT A REALLY SHOCKING ENDING...

PPV OVERALL 8/10: Great Show...some good matches, some amazing and then that Lumberjack Match with The Goofs :P!...great job man keep it up.. Looking forward to the next ppv and see what you do with Vince, Cena and Taker

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome