Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #104 (permalink)
cocobware
Learning to break kayfabe

cocobware
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Heres a review for your Survivor Series PPV

Ziggler Vs Henry: Good match but suprised you made a ppv opener end in a countout. Usually the opener pumps everyone up. Really liked the moves you through in and very realistic. Looking forwrd to more from these two 5/10

Miz Vs Drew McIntyre: Really nice match, these two look like they would have good chemistry.. I am not sure how this started between the two but i am going to be reading more into your BTB from past shows. Looks like your building up drew really good and he could soon be a threat to a world champion. 6/10

The Lumberjack Match: Good filler, written good and entertained Rating N/A

Chris Jericho Vs Edge: This match was amazing i mean seriously it was. 16 Minutes of two men having a great bout. First of all the finish was really good with Jericho making edge tap...and then almost using a chair. This feud should go long if i am sure and i expect some show stealing matches in the future... 8/10

John Morriosn Vs William Regal: What a match man, this was right under the jericho/edge match..Top notch writting but believe it should have gone longer 7.5/10

MAIN EVENT : Classic Survivor Series Elimination Tag Match [Team RAW (The Undertaker, John Cena, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus) vs Team Smackdown (Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, JBL, Batista)]:

Obviously this is the match of the night but i really liked how you booked this, Glad team raw won but Now what everyone has been talking about...CENA Turning heel. you turned him heel in a magnificant way...And Especially against The Undertaker..I Suppose at WrestleMania your going to have these two face...what a war would it be. BUT A REALLY SHOCKING ENDING...

PPV OVERALL 8/10: Great Show...some good matches, some amazing and then that Lumberjack Match with The Goofs :P!...great job man keep it up.. Looking forward to the next ppv and see what you do with Vince, Cena and Taker