Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #2290 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post

Richards/King was alright but far far from being a great match. These two have odd chemistry, sometimes they have good chemistry and then sometimes it's really quite bad. This was a bad case sadly. The botch did look bad. King really didn't look ready to be a top singles guy either. Maybe it was just the poor chemistry though. Davey throwing a hissy fit and storming out after the pin was pretty shitty of him.
That was the most disinterested I've seen Davey in a long time. I don't know what was going on, but Davey at some points looked like he'd rather be anywhere then in that ring. Still no reason to storm off like a child after the match. Thought the match at Against The Grain was better then this, and that was just average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"