Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Baldwin.
Getting over in the mid-card

Baldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a pushBaldwin. is getting a push
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

I've been looking forward to this ever since you first advertised it. I didn't post reviews in your old thread but I was a reader and enjoyed your work. This looks like an amazing created thread and I like how you have explained every signing. Glad you aren't letting realism bother you. I like how you have used JBL's Energy Drink as a sponsor for the company, seems like a logical move and an easy way to get a sponsor for the company, also makes it seem legit instead of someone like Pepsi or Coca Cola randomly picking up the company. Joey Styles & JBL on commentary could be seriously epic if you write it well enough. Your roster has some promise, unsure what you will do with Muhammad Hassan but I'm happy you have brought him into play. A 1 hour show? It could work but I hope that eventually it will move to 2 hours once we get into more depth and all.

I'm hoping to God you can stick to this because it seriously looks like it has the potential to be fantastic.
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote