Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #2284 (permalink)
KingKicks
Hooked on a Feeling

KingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by SeabsKingKicks is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Bluegrass Brawl

Beef Wellington vs. Paredyse *

OVW Southern Tag Team Title Match
The Elite vs. Sucio and Fang *

Sara Del Rey vs. Daizee Haze **

Delirious vs. Mike Mondo *

Pick 6 Series
Chris Hero vs. Colt Cabana **

Austin Aries, Kenny King and Rhett Titus vs. Roderick Strong and The House of Truth ***

Tyler Black vs. Claudio Castagnoli ***-***

Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. The American Wolves ***

• Can't say I cared at all for the first 4 matches and Hero/Cabana was the usual same old match they usually have
  • The six man tag was actually pretty fun despite there not being a consistant face during the match
  • Black/Claudio was disappointing for me, I was expecting a lot more from it. However it wasn't a bad match by any means and the last few minutes were pretty enjoyable
  • Wolves/Briscoes was pretty good, second best match between the two teams
  • Overall a very meh show up until the last few matches. One of the weaker shows that I've seen from 2010 however that was expected considering it was part of a triple shot