Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #2281 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

So Sayeth the Truth:
Quote:
In case you have been living under a rock, let me introduce myself: I am the TV, Super Duper, King Kong, Mega Mega, Managerial Sensation and “Life Intervention Expert” Truth Martini.

I am the Founder and Leader of the House Of Truth. I have a gift from God, and that gift is to not just tell the facts, but to tell the Truth.

Christopher Daniels has influenced the pro wrestling scene long before many of you were even born. He has been a pillar of what an outstanding wrestler is and should be. When you think of the phrase “tv star” you can’t help but think of the “Fallen Angel”. The career of this great star has been unrivaled. With that being said the upset of his match with El Generico has caused him confusion and embarrassment. Daniels performance in this match can only be attributed to the pressures and extreme focus needed when a title is on the line. I don’t just mean the title of the World Television Championship but, also the title of being the biggest star in ROH history. In my opinion, which is the only opinion that matters, the only reason men fail is from broken focus. ROH has broken ground with the new ownership of the Sinclair Broadcasting Group which means ROH will be televised nationally. Daniels was born to lead ROH to TV stardom and he feels he has failed. Daniels has informed me he will not be in Richmond, VA or Charlotte, N.C. this weekend. This new feeling of embarrassment has left him questioning his purpose. Through deep thoughts and meditation he will regain his focus. Ladies and Gentlemen, we just went from Christopher Daniels being the ROH World Television Champion to a man that looks like he has been floating dead in a river for the past three days, El Generico. Daniels is not the only one that should be embarrassed, we all should. So sayeth the Truth!

H.O.T. member Roderick Strong just finished a successful tour in Japan. Now he has a different look in his eyes, a look of triumph, a look of determination and most importantly he has a look of understanding. He now fully understands the Truth, because when I change what you know than I change who you are. Now Roderick Strong realizes he is without a shadow of a doubt, pound for pound, the greatest professional wrestler to grace any and every professional wrestling ring. Roderick Strong’s first match upon his return was requested by the new ROH World Television Champion, the “lucha dork” El Generico. This match scheduled for July 9th in Charlotte, NC will be a non-title steel cage match. In my opinion, which is the only opinion that matters, El Generico has a lot of fear and hate in his heart. Afraid of losing his title, he made this a non title match, his hate for Roderick made him choose the steel cage. My friends and followers, we all know that you are nobody until somebody hates you. With that being said, Roderick Strong is not only “somebody”, he is the former ROH World Champion and the greatest champion ROH has ever had. Strong will single-handedly end the career of El Generico. So sayeth the Truth!

When I think of the future of ROH, I think of “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin. Since his debut 8 months ago he has been the fastest rising star in ROH history. Elgin has stirred up many worries and fears of other wrestlers that may cross his path. At 24 yrs old he has a bench press of 500lbs and can squat 700lbs making him the most powerful man in ROH. In his short time in ROH he already holds a victory over El Generico, won the first ever Double Danger Scramble match and beat Steve Corino at “Best in the World 2011″ which is ROH’s largest internet pay per view to date. He started off as a recruit for the House of Truth and has passed his final test with flying colors. He has succeeded where the other recruits have failed. Michael Elgin believes in the ways of the House of Truth and is willing to die for what we stand for. I, Truth Martini, say what I mean and I ALWAYS mean what I say, Elgin will be ROH World Champion one day. I am always looking for new souls to mold, and I have many recruits under my guidance. This weekend in Charlotte N.C. on July 9th Elgin will be teaming up with a new recruit. This recruit has passed the preliminary assessments of becoming a H.O.T. member and has earned the right for his final test. Will he pass or will he fail? Will I give him a thumbs up or a thumbs down? In my opinion, which is the only one that matters, if a man hasn’t discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live. So sayeth the Truth!

As I said previously, I have a gift to not just tell the facts, but to tell the Truth. Regarding the ROH World Champion Davey Richards, I believe you fans have never seen a man with such passion, such determination and such honor as him. I can understand why all of you love and cheer for him. Can one man truly fulfill all your expectations to such an intensity? No, the truth is all of those qualities are only skin deep. Do you really have passion if you announce to the world that you are going to quit after you have said time and time again that you didn’t choose wrestling, wrestling chose you? Hmmm…do you really have determination if you stated to the entire world that you were meant and born to do this and have come back to fulfill your destiny. Your destiny being at Final Battle you would win the ROH world championship for the fans, for yourself, and most importantly for your deceased grandfather…and then you fail? Hmmm…do you really have honor if your selfish needs take you as far as to fight your tag partner, your pack member, your brother, Eddie Edwards? Hmmm… In my opinion, which is the only opinion that matters, Truth is not always popular, but it is always right. Davey Richards is the ROH World Champion but he got there with greed, selfishness and manipulation. The plain and simple truth is that your Ring of Honor World Champion is dishonorable. So sayeth the Truth! So sayeth the House!

Each and everyone of you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you mad.

- Truth Martini