Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #147 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

I didn't forget...

1 Number One Contenders Tournament Final Match:
Winner will face Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXIII for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam

I'm going with the obvious here, but I can't see RVD doing anything else at 'mania, either. HHH/HBK looks to have been in the cards since the start of this thread, but RVD doesn't have much beyond the title picture and I don't think you're gonna have him dwelling in the midcard come 'mania. Either a dusty finish and both men going to 'mania or Trips/Michaels is set up.

8 Steel Cage Handicap Match:
Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon vs. John Cena

It'd be silly for Cena to win here, but I don't expect him to lose fairly. I fully expect a slew of interference, seeing as how Cena's still a bit Supermanish. Another gimmick match between Vinnie Mac and Cena come 'mania looks like a lock.

6 Last Chance Tag Team Match:
If Edge and Kennedy win, Kennedy will join Edge and Batista in a WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania XXIII
World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy will probably have his hands filled with Flair come Wrestlemania time, and I expect Hardy to get a bit of momentum gonig into the big show.

5 United States Championship Belfast Brawl:
United States Champion Finlay vs. Chris Benoit

I don't approve much of title trades, but I can only see Hardy winning come 'mania and finally getting his Wrestlemania moment. And I would much rather him winning it off of Benoit than Finlay, or in a Triple Threat.

2. World Tag Team Championship Match:
World Tag Team Champions Ric Flair and Carlito vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team

Carlito has Dykstra breathing down his neck and Flair has Kennedy. The WGTT haven't been the best, but they'll do.

3 Four Way Elimination Match:
Winner will face Gregory Helms at Wrestlemania XXIII for the CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bryan Danielson vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Joey Mercury vs. Shannon Moore

Fairly simple. Danielson/Helms has to happen.

7 Grudge Match:
Umaga vs. Kane

Another fairly simple choice, but I'm loking forward to this one being savage, even in recap.

4 Grudge Match:
CM Punk vs. Mike Knox

Another simple choice. Punk for MITB winner.

Bonus Questions:

What will be the match order? Done.
How many championships will change hands? Two, I believe.
What will be the order of elimination in the Four Way Elimination Match?
Moore
Mercury
Chavo

Will there be any surprise appearances? If yes, then by who? I vote Kenny and Orton. And maybe Lashley.

What will be the longest match? I'll vote Cruiserweight match. You seem to have fun with those.
What will be the shortest match? Umaga/Kane
Will The Undertaker answer Armando Alejandro Estrada's challenge to appear tonight? I don't see why not. So yeah.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote