Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #1605 (permalink)
JBL_Wrestling_God
Little Poppa Pump

JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God JBL_Wrestling_God
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I'm 18 years old and my goals are to get more strength in my legs overall and increase my vertical. I'm already 6"3 so my growth spurt is basically done I'd say and I'm not really worried about that. I just want overall more strength and put on more muscle in my legs. Not trying to gain weight really. I'm 6"3 180 and I'm just tring to gain overall more muscle mass but also stay lean and ripped at the same time. I play basketball and just do jumprope for my main cardio routine when not playing basketball and decided I'm going to try the ankle weights I've had for sometime now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fU_8kJeXeE

^ I've been doing this ab workout lately basically every other day. This or the P90x ab ripper I think are nice solid ab workouts that you can do in 15 minutes or under. My only problem is my diet consist of a lot of high calorie but high protein foods. I eat a lot of rice and chicken that my mom cooks which is nice for the protein and carbs. But the calorie fats I think are somewhat killing me in order to gain abs. You can somewhat see my abs when I flex them because I'm pretty lean. However I want to get the 6pack where you can see them without flexing. Can I work around my high protein\calorie\fat diet and just boost it up in cardio and try burning it off? Or it's a must to have a strict strict diet to get 6 pack abs?
JBL_Wrestling_God is offline   Reply With Quote