Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #1604 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Thanks, I'll definitely start on those first thing tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL_Wrestling_God View Post
What are you guys thoughts on ankle weights? I do jumproping for cardio everyday and I decided I might start putting on ankle weights while I do them. I'm only a little bit hesitant because some people have told me it will negatively effect your knees. Is this rumor true? Or should I just go for it and FIND OUT THE HARD WAY?
It could effect your knees depending how active sports-wise you are. People most use ankle braces to increase their vertical, not to lose weight. I don't recommend it unless you're over the age of 18, because if you aren't, you can completely damage your growth spur. If it's to lose weight, no.