Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #103 (permalink)
persiancat
Humbled

persiancat
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

Damn man, first of all hats off for the most shocking WWE moment i have ever seen anywhere. It gave me goosebumps really the last few moments of the event.

The Ziggler Henry starter was okay. It was expected Ziggler would retain but liked that there was a different kind of finish with the countout and Maria being involved. The Ryder Khali match served its purpose of being a comic thing and I am excited to see Khali vs Ryder in singles match and how Santino will have to save Ryder's streak.

Morrison vs Regal was surprisingly entertaining. I liked it how you went with a type of match in which both of them try to prove they are the bigger cheater lol. Unique booking there, and loved the result with Morrison being etched as a credible heel. The Jericho vs Edge result was shocking however the match was awesome. It was really a decisive one and I am not sure if Edge might retaliate for one more encounter with Y2J.

The last match was awesome, I liked the spot where Cena enters with the steel chair and decides between Barrett and Taker. Orton and Cena were the stars of the match, and Taker proved to be invincible being the sole survivor. However, if that would have ended there, however awesome the match was, I would have been a bit worried with an expected finish with Taker winning it.

But what happened thereafter was EPIC !!!!!!!! This was the best way of Cena heel turn. I now see how Cena was getting screwed everytime since the beginning of your BTB and never winning the WWE Title. I am really tuned for the next show and really would like to see the Cena character. One thing for sure, this MITB storyline did not disappoint !!! Thanks for such a brilliant read.