Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NWF: The Return
Thread: NWF: The Return
View Single Post
post #105 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: UWEF: United Wrestling Entertianment Federation

Before I start the review, big thanks Mr Wrestlemania for the adverts showing JLA Fully Loaded, it came as a shock when I read it. Thanks.

The opening segmant was great, really well done. I like how you had Vince's interview in it and the voiceover's were excellant.

Axis Power bad mouthing the crowds home team was great. Sorry I live in England so I dont know if its baseball or whatever, but it was a nice touch.

The match itself was great, really well done. Good job keeping Axis Power as Champions, there a really good team.

The draft sounds good looking forward to what your gonna do with it.

The Devils Playground match sounds great, the last man standing rule is the cherry on the top. This has to be one of the most brutal matches of all three by far, really looking forward that match. Oh yeah, great name!

The Angle-Shamrock match was great, having Shamrock pass out from the ankle lock was cool. Cena jumping in at the end was predictable but never the less you've built up this feud really well.

Bret Hart vs HBK was a really good match, by far the best of the night. Nice to see Bret winning. Vince coming out at the end was excellant.

Overall this was a really good show. The Angle Shamrock match was a close second to th main event and once again it was a great finish. The main event itself was built up well throughout the night and the end product was topp class. The Vince appearing on the titan tron was Gold!

I'll give this show a 9/10. Really looking forward to Global Warming every match has been built up well. The match that I am looking forward to the most has to be the 3 stages of hell especially the third fall. Once again the Devils Playground match is a great idea.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome