Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #23 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE: The TwoThousandAndEleven Diaries

Review:

I liked the fatal four way match, it was absolutely great. The Ending was perfect, even though i expected Bryan to be pinned, Sin Cara might be a better choice to make Cody look better going into a world title match.

Kofi vs Mason was a decent match, i'm happy you gave the title to Mason, Kofi reigns are boring now lol.

Superman Zeke won, i don't like him, but hopefully it will send Barrett to better things, its great how you had Zeke take out all of Corre, it adds to the match.

Not really interested in Swagger/Del-Rio, don't get how Morrison or Shieffeld are involved but i guess he was given money.

Kharma/Kelly, i expected maybe a slight chance Kelly would win, but Kharma won anyway lol, Squash but well written.

Truth vs Cena was better then i expected and i can't blame you for only writing two paragraphs for a Cena match, lol.

Orton/Christian was amazing, probably second best after the Fatal-Four Way. 4-3 might be to much of a score for a 30 min match but you wrote it well and thank you for having Christian beat Orton, great booking!

Overall a decent PPV, could have been better but i liked it. Looking forward to MITB which is always an interesting PPV.
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote