Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2011, 02:46 AM   #143 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

Never really reviewed around here, maybe once in the pilot show a long time ago however, I do plan on reviewing this one and hopefully from here on out in a regular basis. Good luck with this and all.

Number One Contenders Tournament Final Match:
Winner will face Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXIII for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam

Going to go with Triple H on this one, Shawn may actually screw Van Dam who comes very close, out of a victory. Superkicking him out of nowhere because he wants to face HHH at Wrestlemania.

Steel Cage Handicap Match:
Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon vs. John Cena

Going to go with the McMahon's on this one, Cena will probably get the win come Wrestlemania however, Vince and Shane may steal one here or have the wrestlemania opponent for Cena be revealed and attack him during the match.

Last Chance Tag Team Match:
If Edge and Kennedy win, Kennedy will join Edge and Batista in a WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania XXIII

World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Mr. Kennedy

Much like others have said, Edge and Batista has been done to death. I see Kennedy and Edge having some interactions and pushes between them throughout the match, not cooperating but eventually picking up the victory.

United States Championship Belfast Brawl:
United States Champion Finlay vs. Chris Benoit

I'd like Benoit to win always enjoyed him and his work but Finlay has been pushed and used well in your thread and I don't see it stopped suddenly right before the grandest stage of them all.

World Tag Team Championship Match:
World Tag Team Champions Ric Flair and Carlito vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team

Flair and Carlito were put together in your thread for a reason, they'll probably be broken up in the future and have a short feud with one another where Carlito may win and get a push up in the card but in the mean time they'll pick up the victory.

Four Way Elimination Match:
Winner will face Gregory Helms at Wrestlemania XXIII for the CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Bryan Danielson vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Joey Mercury vs. Shannon Moore

Pretty split between Danielson and Guerrero but going out on a limb here, Danielson may do it, obviously bringing him in this thread for loosing and jobbing out would not be a good idea.

Grudge Match:
Umaga vs. Kane

Kane doesn't need the win, Umaga does.

Grudge Match:
CM Punk vs. Mike Knox

Might actually say Knox here, have a feeling there is a slight chance for an upset here.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote