Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #141 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

6) Number One Contenders Tournament Final Match:
Winner will face Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXIII for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam
Going with the no contest, because I really can't see RVD fitting in anywhere else on the card. Michaels to interfere and cause it. That way you have Michaels/Triple H to continue on after 'Mania too.

8) Steel Cage Handicap Match:
Mr. McMahon and Shane McMahon vs. John Cena
Someone is definitely interfering here. I'm sticking to my guns from ages ago and saying Lashley, making him that beastly heel by having him go up against the fan favourite after the fans turned on him. I could also see Orton getting involved here, but I'm going with B-Lash.

7) Last Chance Tag Team Match:
If Edge and Kennedy win, Kennedy will join Edge and Batista in a WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania XXIII

World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Mr. Kennedy
Kennedy has to wrestle Flair. Simple.

3) United States Championship Belfast Brawl:
United States Champion Finlay vs. Chris Benoit
Finlay is a transitional champion to get the belt onto Matt. He has to face Matt to drop it to him though.

4) World Tag Team Championship Match:
World Tag Team Champions Ric Flair and Carlito vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team
This is interesting. TWGTT haven't been great in this thread, but I feel like you've got Carlito/Dykstra and Flair/Kennedy going, and you want to feature the tag titles, so that means TWGTT would have to take them to defend against someone at 'Mania.

1) Four Way Elimination Match:
Winner will face Gregory Helms at Wrestlemania XXIII for the CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Bryan Danielson vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Joey Mercury vs. Shannon Moore
Nothing wrong with this being obvious. AmDrag to look beastly.

5) Grudge Match:
Umaga vs. Kane
The undefeated streak ends at 'Mania to 'Taker.

2) Grudge Match:
CM Punk vs. Mike Knox
Can't see why he would lose.

Bonus Questions:

What will be the match order? Check above.
How many championships will change hands? One.
What will be the order of elimination in the Four Way Elimination Match? Moore, Mercury, Chavo.
Will there be any surprise appearances? If yes, then by who? Yes. Lashley, Michaels, possibly Orton and Dykstra.
What will be the longest match? Van Dam/Trips.
What will be the shortest match? Punk/Knox.
Will The Undertaker answer Armando Alejandro Estrada's challenge to appear tonight? Yes.