Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #1596 (permalink)
Svart

Svart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friendsSvart needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto Anthony View Post
Someone write me up a cardio only (weights later plz) weight loss routine. I know what to eat, I just don't know what a good starting place is for exercise. I'm looking to lose, I dunno, 20 pounds.
It really doesn't matter. You can jog up and down steps, do mountain climbers, jumping jacks.. anything that keeps your heart rate up. What I would do is pick 3 or 4 exercises (you can research) and do them at set intervals at different speeds. So one minute you could be walking and the next you could be jogging at a fast pace. This way you trick your body and get more done in a shorter amount of time. But don't overdo it. If you're out of breath, take a break. Do some stretches in between and drink water.
Svart is offline   Reply With Quote