Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWF vs WCW - Doing it Right

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
MinistryDeadman95
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

MinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWF vs WCW - Doing it Right

Hey man, just read your Raw preview. I can't wait for your first show. The hype for it is awesome. Don't fuck it up lol. The staredown between Austin and Goldberg is going to be fuckin epic. Hopefully The Rock can get involved somehow. Eddie Guerrero Vs Chris Benoit will be an awesome match. Please make it at least 10 minutes long. I'm excited to see if any new WcW faces will appear. I wonder what Shane will have to say to Vince lol.

And here a few tips. Try to show emotion in your BtB. For example in the Austin/Goldberg face off, try to describe it as well as possible. Include things like fan reaction, face expressions from the 2, their positioning in the ring, their tone, their mood, maybe even some commentary. Ya know, it makes for a better show.

Well, good luck man. I look forward to your first show.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post24406729

Shit is already starting to blow up in my BtB. Check out my latest episode!!!

Smackdown 06/28 Posted!!!!
MinistryDeadman95 is offline   Reply With Quote