Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 AM   #2183 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post

They could easily do Davey vs O'Reilly and Eddie vs Cole on Night 1 and the tag on Night 2. Nice start to Davey's reign as there isn't any booking going into any matches and they highlighted the relationship between Davey and O'Reilly at the iPPV so them matches would need no real build.
Well Cole & O'Reilly are in the tag tournament on Night one so the singles matches are out, but they could (and should) do the Wolves/Cole & O'Reilly tag match for Night two. I assume ANX/Briscoes will get one more match in Charlotte so if they're going to do a tag with the Wolves it will be that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"