Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Thread

1M views 11K replies 303 participants last post by  Lane 
#1 ·
#2,890 ·
PWG doesn't expect anyone to give a shit. That's what separates them from WWE.

#2,891 ·
I love PWG commentary for the most part, Excalibur and Steen literaly made me LOL a few times during the Hero/Claudio match at Eight, but saying that it did get annoying for the first 5 minutes of the match when they didn't say anything about what was happening in the ring until Steen said 'hey theres a match going on'.

#2,899 ·
8. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs The American Wolves
***3/4
Meh match and really frustrating. The first I've seen of what everyones been complaining about with WGTT.
This match was really frustrating. I've only seen once and I was at Center Stage. The last 5 or 10 minutes were awesome but the rest of the match was literally just MOVEZ. Throw in the fact that I had seen 2 full wrestling shows within 24 hours by the time this match started and I just didn't have the patience for it. I think I actually dozed off around the midway point.

#2,904 ·

"The American Wolf" Davey Richards has come to define what Ring of Honor Wrestling is all about. With his hard-hitting strikes, unparalleled submission grappling, and warrior's ferocity, Richards has grown into a complete athelete in the years since his debut in ROH. Witness the evolution of "The American Wolf" from his first battle inside the ROH ring in 2006, his battles against the likes of Bryan Danielson, Roderick Strong, KENTA, & more, plus Richards' epic clashes for the ROH World Title aginst Austin Aries & Tyler Black. Davey Richards is heart, Davey Richards is dedication, Davey Richards is "The American Wolf"....

Disc 1:
1. Davey Richards vs. Jimmy Rave...Destiny 6/3/06 (ROH debut)
2. Davey Richards vs. Jack Evans...Glory By Honor V Night 2...9/16/06
3. Davey Richards vs. Naomichi Marufuji...Final Battle 2007...12/30/07
4. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero vs. Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries (Final Fall- World Tag Team Title Ultimate Endurance)...Without Remorse 1/26/08
5. Davey Richards vs. Kota Ibushi...Bedlam In Beantown 4/11/08
6. Davey Richards vs. KENTA...Supercard of Honor IV 4/3/09
7. Davey Richards vs. Kevin Steen (Anything Goes Match)...Never Say Die 5/8/09
8. Davey Richards & Chris Hero vs. Kevin Steen & Lance Storm...Death Before Dishonor VII Night 1 7/24/09
9. Davey Richards vs. Claudio Castagnoli...Final Countdown Tour: Dayton 9/18/09
10. Davey Richards vs. Bryan Danielson...Final Countdown Tour: Boston 9/25/09

Disc 2:
11. Davey Richards vs. Austin Aries...Aries Vs. Richards...11/13/09
12. Davey Richards vs. El Generico...8th Anniversary Show...2/13/10
13. Davey Richards vs. Kenny Omega...Epic Encounter III 3/20/10
14. Davey Richards vs. Kenny King...The Big Bang! 4/3/10
15. Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong...Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 2 4/24/10
16. Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black...Death Before Dishonor VIII 6/19/10

#2,908 · (Edited)
So ROH is selling tickets for their Wrestlemania shows on ticketmaster. They are selling some tickets for $90... To make things worse they don't even tell you where the seats actually are. So I might be welling to drop $100 after fees for the tickets if I knew they were in the front row but for all I know I could be spending $90 on fifth row seats.

I see that isn't stopping some people though as the $90 tickets already sold out for the Friday show. Makes me think that they might actually be front row.

#2,909 ·
The very popular “Reeling In The Year Sale” is back this weekend at ROHWrestling.com. DVD prices have already been reduced in the ROH Online Store so you won’t need a special discount code for this offer. Here’s how the sale works:

- All in stock ROH DVD’s from 2005 are only $5 each

- All in stock ROH DVD’s from 2006 are only $6 each

- All in stock ROH DVD’s from 2007 are only $7 each

- All in stock ROH DVD’s from 2008 are only $8 each

- All in stock ROH DVD’s from 2009 are only $9 each

This offer is valid while supplies last at www.rohstore.com under the “Ring of Honor DVD’s” section. Sale ends Monday, September 12th at 4 PM EST!!! Valid on new orders only. No adjustments to previous purchases.
Highspots also have DGUSA DVDs for 25% off.

#2,916 ·
It needs to be said that Low Ki vs. Akira Tozawa is a fucking atrocious match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.