Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A New Era Beckons

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #96 (permalink)
hitman_1128
Danger

hitman_1128 is an after thoughthitman_1128 is an after thought
Default Re: WWE: A New Era Beckons

RAW Review

Hey man I just went thru your thread to try to catch up and from what I read so far you are doing a great job. Raw is the first full show ive read so I will post a review for you.

The opening promo with Swagger was a good way to set up the night. I like havinga a raw vs smackdown ssurvivor series match. Like I said before this is the first full show ive read so im not really sure what is going on with swagger claiming cena is apart of smackdown but it is very interested and excited to see what happens with this.

Im guessing from the miz interview that Drew Mac is a face now which is a good fresh idea. Miz vs Drew feud is certainly somthing different n hasnt been done before and im looking for to this.

Bryan and Christian segmemt makes me believe these two will have some sort of a program which should be great.

Morrison and Regal program should be interesting. Im guessing the title morrison had was the IC but not certain.

Great way to close the show. Really did a great job of making cena seem like he is apart of smackdown with him being the last to come to the ring and then team smackdownnot toching him. This angle has got me really interested and cant wait for your next show.

Great job and ill be following for sure.

WWF vs WCW - Doing it Right.
Review for Review
First RAW is WAR following WMX7 will be posted this week.