Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Test Your Internet Speed

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #746 (permalink)
D'Angelo
the king stay the king.

D'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new hereD'Angelo better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Test Your Internet Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
This is freaking pathetic. I'm about to have quite a brawl with my ISP. Our deal is for 7 mb/s.

I know you aren't guaranteed to get the advertised "up to" speed, but this is beyond ridiculous. Anyone know how I should go about approaching this with my ISP? I fear that they'll just fire back excuses and lie to my face.
Take some tests before phoning them up. PM me and I can tell you what to do before phoning your ISP up. My speeds are really low but I am going to phone them up to sort it as it is the last option for me now.

+Your ping is REALLY high, so I wouldn't expect too much of an improvement. That ping is as high as anything I have ever seen.