Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #165 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: New Users Introduction thread

Lurked here for a while, decided it was time to get off my ass and contribute as well, specifically to the match discussions threads as I've been watching a hell of a lot of Regal, Fujiwara, Tenryu, Black Terry & Hashimoto recently.

From the UK, starting final year of University in September, raised a Manchester United supporter but since 2005 become more involved with the breakway club FC United of Manchester.

Caution for anyone who comes across a match review I give, the words 'CHOP TO THE FUCKING FACE' will probably crop up a lot (God bless Genchirio Tenryu)

Just read the OP so will add some more info, username comes from a wrestling blog which is one of the best around, but second to the one Andy3000 from here writes. More of a fan of stiffer old school wrestling and generally today prefer companies like IWRG where the matwork is slick and the brawls Memphis-esque.

Last edited by WOOLCOCK : 06-24-2011 at 04:35 PM.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote