Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 06-24-2011, 11:35 AM   #134 (permalink)
obby
Don't give up on the gravy

obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheApexAnaconda View Post
New Q And A video.

I'll copy and paste my comment from the video, regarding my thoughts on the game

The "Core Gameplay" excuse is getting highly annoying. Yes, we get it, you over hauled it. That doesn't mean you don't have room to input a few more features. It''s making me think "What's the point of getting WWE 12" if all the new features will be put in the year after.

I'm hoping Universe mode and RTWM are improved vastly, or I'm just gonna wait for this game to drop down in price before getting it.
I know, right? We're still getting the same celebrations, same matches, same glitches, etc. The core gameplay improvements are just a new ability and a feature that was in Day of Reckoning for the most part.
obby is offline   Reply With Quote