Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #3032 (permalink)
Heroes
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Heroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friendsHeroes needs to make some friends
Default Re: Being The Booker

I would write something long and lengthy but I want you to have this feedback if it helps you stay at work on this thread. Feel a tad guilty that I've read this thread for four years now and I've only made two random mentions here.

It might sound odd but this whole thing you are doing with the Rhodes brothers from start to now has been my favourite stuff. That means something cause I've never really cared for Dustin Rhodes as a wrestler to begin with. As great as it was for Umaga to come out to destory Dustin like he did Cody not too far back, I am inclined to agree that Umage should only have appeared at the end.

Personally, the Mysterio/Rhyno feud is confusing to me. I don't know but nothing really clicks for me though, but its great seeing Rhyno doing something, he deserves it.

MATT HARDY FUTURE WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION AT SSLAM PLZ!!!!

Coach being such a smug prick with Cena at the end was just great.

Great Triple Threat at the end. It had everything. A great match, a story to tell between these three men, and a twist of excellence at the end.
Heroes is offline   Reply With Quote