Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Heroes

Thread: WWE Heroes
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
MinistryDeadman95
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

MinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more seriousMinistryDeadman95 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroes View Post
I am doing it either way but I am actually worried my Alberto Del Rio push won't work. Kind of got me thiking with the recent talks in the discussion thread. Del Rio is on a downwards slide and alot of people it seems on the forum are not fans of his compared to when he was first being pushed. Guess that might be a test of booking ability for me, getting someone over who is falling flat in real life and to alot of people on the forums.

Also I will work on the format. If you or anyone else gets a chance on suggestions for format I am open to it.
Look at some BtB's and ask for suggestions. I have a BtB, but my format isn't really top notch. Check out Wolf Beast's BtB, or Legend's, or any other HOF BtB for that matter.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post24406729

Shit is already starting to blow up in my BtB. Check out my latest episode!!!

Smackdown 06/28 Posted!!!!
MinistryDeadman95 is offline   Reply With Quote