Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #4990 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
I'm determined to get to WrestleMania 28 on my WWE scenario. I got an epic dream card planned. Now I just have to book about 9 months leading up to it.

I'm gonna go with:
Rock/Cena for the WWE strap
Punk/Austin
Triple H/Orton/Batista for the WHC
Danielson/HBK for the IC strap
Taker/Raven for the streak
Sin Cara/Rey
Miz/Jericho

and probably a big tag match to get the rest of my main eventers/upper micarders involved at least. hopefully none of the old guys retire before then. this will basically be a passing of the torch for the most part except Taker/Raven.
In the same boat you are. So far my WM28 card about 9 months out is:

HHH (C) Vs Randy Orton - WHC
CM Punk (C) Vs Undertaker - WWE
John Cena Vs The Rock

Card subject to change. Morrison will likely find his way into one of the title matches.

And yes I plan on having CM Punk break the streak. Marks gonna mark, haters gonna hate.