Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #4982 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

I hate running WWE on EWR sometimes ahah, so much shows and so long until PPV's. I think I might start a PWG game because on my old computer, I had one running for over a year and was at war, it was fun. Planning on signing Jacobs to the roster, def. gonna be my main star, any other suggestions?