Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Heroes

Thread: WWE Heroes
View Single Post

Old 06-17-2011, 01:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heroes
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Heroes Heroes Heroes Heroes Heroes Heroes Heroes Heroes
Default Re: WWE Heroes

Sorry, RAW will be up either tomorrow or in two days, just waiting till I finish writing up the actually Elimination Chamber Match. To pass the time, here are some WWE.com notes and rumours. I know a lot in this thread is similar to what happened in real life, but I promise only two matches that happened at WM27 will repeat in mine. They WILL have a different build and feel to them too. One of the matches, I am confident, will feel more relevant to the card and feel like it has actual stakes on the line.

WWE.com

The Referees Lay Down Their Own Smackdown!
With the unfair firing of long time WWE referee Mike Chioda on the most recent edition of Smackdown, over the weekend WWE referees had a meeting. Due to the circumstances that Mike Chidoa was fired under, from maintaining the rules and regulations set out for the match, all WWe referees are now on strike and refuse to work on Smackdown. RAW will still have referees at hand but the referees refuse to appear and to work on the Smackdown brand.

The Official Smackdown Consultant and Interm General Manager Vickie Guerrero has made no formal comments about the situation, but she has promised that Smackdown will continue to air this Friday and will have in ring action. We have yet to know if she is currently talking with the WWE referees on reaching a peaceful conclusion or has something else up her sleeve. In support of her claims that there will be in ring action, Guerrero has leaked two matches to WWE.com to draw in interest for the upcoming show this Friday:

(1) The WWE Tag Team Championships will still be on the line with the champions, pending who wins on RAW, defending against the Corre's Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater.

(2) A 10-Man Battle Royal for the third and final spot in Interpromotional Elimination Chamber Match. It will be made up of those who failed to win either the 8-Man Gauntlet or Former World Champion Fatal-Four Way on last week's Smackdown.

Rumours

Triple H to return after WM27?
Though WWE was rumoured to be planning a Triple H/Undertaker match at the upcoming Wrestlemania, Huneter has decided to sit out this Wrestlemania. Though the upcoming event really needs the extra star power, WWE needs to use the upocming event to possibly push and elevate the younger stars.

Last edited by Heroes : 06-17-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Heroes is offline   Reply With Quote