Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #688 (permalink)
wrestlingfan91
Twitter n Grapes

wrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friendswrestlingfan91 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Getting high

Yeah when it comes to a certain point the high is there but is overshadowed by feeling tired, the sleep though is god like. What is your favorite munch Food while High? I just recently found toasted Toast with Salami or ham or Bacon with Cheese to be super awesome, i know it's basic stuff but i have a special toaster that press it to get perfect. And what do you like to drink while high? I have to say if i am a addict for anything it's Schweppes bitter Lemon from the Can, while high i be guzzling them 12 packs