Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#1,342 ·
Re: Getting high

Oh i know what you mean like Spongebob, but if you think that's cool take LSD and watch Disney, your fucking eyes will fall out and dance.

#1,343 ·

Im watching the chasers war on everything an Australian show its hilarious just what i need after work ive also had some macdonalds now im just smoking heaps of cones before i go to bed i got family over so i got kicked out of my room i hate not being able to sleep in my own bed fuck i hate it anyway that was my night work went quick which was good so im still happy despite now sleeping arrangements

#1,345 ·

You too are a King of the Hill fan? Let's celebrate, LET GO OFF MY PURSE, I DONT KNOW YOU

#1,348 ·

King of the Hill is dope. Hank Hill and Dale is the best combo ever. Same with Bobby and Hank. Fuck, Hank is just the best period.
I love the unique characters, like Peggy having an ego of a Legend but just being a sub teacher, it's hillarious and i watched all 14 seasons. They all are hillarious.

#1,350 ·

You dont have to like it, others will.

#1,352 ·

Yeah but pointing it out twice is kinda unneeded, it's like he is saying well yeah it's still shit to me, which is okay but then he says it again. But whatever i'm still kinda tired so i dont know what is really going on.

Reactions: Rated R™
#1,354 · (Edited)

David Letterman is someone I don't find funny even when high.

My favourite shows to watch after partaking are Top Gear, Archer, the football (NRL), Tosh.O, Modern Family etc.

Anything that's new or light hearted is good.
Yeah, I only watch this guy's show when he has good stars on, other than that Conan is where it's at for me on almost weekly basis.

I'll be honest though as much as I like Conan, when he doesn't have interesting stars, I don't even bother watching most of the times.

#1,355 ·

South Park and a good old episode of The Simpsons are awesome to watch high . Wrestling and UFC are a lot more exciting high , makes them that bit better .

The discovery channel high is my favourite though . Through the Worm Hole with Morgan Freeman and Ancient Aliens are personal favourites , being stoned for them blows my mind . Any Ape or Monkey documentary high is pure gold too .

#1,356 ·

I remember a few months ago I got so high and started watching Vintage Collection, lucky for me they were having a Stone Cold edition, that one hour of this guy is all you need to enjoy your high.

I kept cheering for him even though I knew he would likely win as they wouldn't show loses on his own edition, and the fact that these matches happened 15 years ago, but that didn't stop me. :D

#1,357 ·

It does make wrestling that much better . I know what you mean , I get into way more even if I know who wins . The best thing is when you get so blazed you can't even remember who won a match even if you watched it multiple times . :lmao

TLC matches stoned are awesome . It makes you fell like you're sitting in the first row or something .

I'd love to get high as a Giraffe's cunt now and watch a few epic matches . :p

#1,358 ·

Better get papes ready than!

Looking at your sig, I realized how fun it is to watch Fear Factor baked, the show Rogan hosted years ago, especially those disgusting mental stunts where you eat pigs brain and shit, that show was always on my top 5 shows, I'd honestly kill to have Rogan bring back Fear Factor and host it over him being a UFC Commentator and staff.

It's been 20 days for me now since I haven't bunned, I honestly didn't believe I could go this long, I'm headed on vacation next Sunday, can't fucking WAIT!!!

#1,363 ·

Better get papes ready than!

Looking at your sig, I realized how fun it is to watch Fear Factor baked, the show Rogan hosted years ago, especially those disgusting mental stunts where you eat pigs brain and shit, that show was always on my top 5 shows, I'd honestly kill to have Rogan bring back Fear Factor and host it over him being a UFC Commentator and staff.

It's been 20 days for me now since I haven't bunned, I honestly didn't believe I could go this long, I'm headed on vacation next Sunday, can't fucking WAIT!!!

Joe was high as fuck on every episode of FF. If you look at his eyes and his reactions on some episodes, you can totally tell he's blasted. He said he would always do edibles and pot lollipop's on that show and be high for hours while filming. He's filming the new episodes now and he's high as fuck in these ones too, should be good. And Rogan should never leave the UFC, he's the best ever. Sadly, he won't be commentating at the Rio show later this month because he has to film Fear Factor.

#1,359 ·

Joe was awesome on fear factor , I never watched it wacked though . The show got cancelled in my country long before I started smoking . I never want Joe to leave the UFC though , he's fucking awesome . Listen to his podcasts , high or not . They are better than anything on TV and I look foward to them more than anything .

I can usually go easily about 20 days with out blazing anymore . I cut down so much from everyday to nearly once a month . It was shocking how easy it was to cut down . Just shows weed isn't as addictive as it's made out to be . Now if only I could quit smoking cigarettes . Weed addiction is nothing compared to Cigarettes .

#1,360 ·

The show is cancelled on national TV everywhere I believe, that's why there's Youtube. ;)

People who say weed is addictive are fools, they don't know anything and they obviously have not been smoking it for long enough to know it for themselves, I haven't boggied up in a month now, the only time I have cigarettes are usually at work, but since I quit about a month ago, I have been straight-edge for 20 days now!

I'll probably have a boggie everyday though on my vacation.

#1,361 ·

You better fly with the sharks in the water Rated R or i'll be mad.

#1,364 ·

Pot lollipops are the shit . Such a smooth , mellow high and very enjoyable . Joe really likes his edibles , I wish I tried them . It supposed to be crazy as there's an enzyme released by your body when THC is consumed as an edible that makes the drug like 3 times more psychoactive.

I'll watch them . Anything with Joe is awesome . It's a shame to say the least he won't be at the Rio show . Havn't look foward to a UFC as much as this in quite some time . The card is fucking stacked .

#1,366 ·

Simpsons before it jumped the shark is obvious. LOL Fear Factor.

I like King of the Hill, I could see not though I just find the characters could be real people in a different way then a lot of other animated comedies but yeah it certainly not it's like coming out with jokes fast and furious like Fam Guy but I don't watch it looking for that.

I sometimes make the brownies never heard of suckers.

I am so tired I have worked an assload this week, I am smokin a blunt making Kraft Dinner and going to sleep.

#1,369 ·

^ Sounds unbelievably tasty, sir. Care to fill us in on what the high is like? Sorry for being over-interested, here in Ireland... well, you'd have half the smokers in the country trying to sever your head if they found out such a thing was in your possesion! Suffice to say, the green over here is crappy. Does the job, but just generic bud. All the same.

#1,374 · (Edited)

^ Sounds unbelievably tasty, sir. Care to fill us in on what the high is like? Sorry for being over-interested, here in Ireland... well, you'd have half the smokers in the country trying to sever your head if they found out such a thing was in your possesion! Suffice to say, the green over here is crappy. Does the job, but just generic bud. All the same.
It's an amazing hybrid strain, so you get a great sativa and a damn good indica buzz. My limbs get really warm and my neck and knees (two problem areas from college football) feel so much better. Super chill stuff. Doesn't zonk you out to the point you can't talk, but still crushes you.

Or just watch a Jun Kasai match , equally as good . Fuck , sounds great . Is it a sativa or indica strain ? How much is an O of medical shit actially ?
Jun Kasai is fucking amazing to watch high. I got the O for $300. I have a friend who works for a dispensary, so I got a sweet discount #ballin

Sativa costs more to grow. I'm sure you can grow it outside but I've heard that it's better to do so inside. I've had sativa a few times and it absolutely destroys indica.
Sativa is great if you wanna feel like "oh fuck where am I." I love hybrid strains because they give you that, plus a relaxing body buzz.

#1,371 ·

If it's a Sativa, you're going to go to another galaxy. I LOVE sativa weed over Indica but the problem is Sativa costs a lot more to grow than Indica so you need a bad motherfucker to do it. I'd say that probably 70-80% of the weed people get is Indica.

#1,372 ·

Is sativa actually dearer to grow than indica ? I thought sativa thrives growing outdoors were as indica will grow just as well indoors . I'm not familiar at all with growing , but my first assumption would be it would be cheaper to grow outdoors . Espicailly in places with adequate sunlight , arable soil, suitable ph etc I could be entirely wrong .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.