Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #2070 (permalink)
Dragon
GIANT BERNARD~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Just got my "free" copy of Northern Navigation (amongst other things). I think I've seen some of it before but, anyway, I'm watching the first half now...

- Hero vs. Ruckus was great fun. Lots of cool-ass spots. Best Ruckus match ever?
- Omega vs. Delirious was another fun match. A good first showing for Omega.
- Del Rey-Blake was your typical Del Rey showcase. Using Blake added to the Canadian theme of the show.
- Go vs. Stevens didn't really do much for me. Neither of them were really interesting, at this point in time.
- LANCE STORM
- Claudio-Dragon was as great as you'd expect. Red hot crowd. It's easy to forget just how over Danielson was.
- Never been a big Roddy fan tbh but this was one of his matches that I really liked.
- A Nigel title defense. What can you say? Made Steen look a million dollars.
- The main event was great. It was always good when Gabe broke the rules of booking.

Yeah, it's a must-own show. Dunno why I didn't get round to buying it earlier.

Last edited by Dragon : 06-19-2011 at 12:05 AM.