Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE - Change in Booking

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Funaki7
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Funaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE - Change in Booking

June 24, 2011

"Do You Know Your Enemy..."

The pyrotechnics kick off the show.

Matt Striker: The WWE Universe is here and full tonight and we welcome you, to Friday Night Smackdown!

Booker T: They should be out Josh, you don't see this kinda action anywhere else but Smackdown.

Matt Striker: Last night we saw Randy Orton defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Christian.

*Shot of Randy Orton holding up the World Heavyweight Championship*

Booker T: Randy went out there and did what he had to do to keep that title. Christian went out fighting, but did not get the job done Josh.

"I hear Voices..."

The crowd erupts as Randy Orton walks slowly onto the stage. He has the World Heavyweight Title on his arm and sucks up the atmosphere. He makes his way into the ring to address the fans.

Randy Orton: My name, is Randy Orton

*Massive Pop*

Randy Orton: Last night, I took on Christian, for the World Heavyweight Title. As you can see, I won my match.

*Big Pop*

Randy Orton: Now I don't agree with some of is actions, but he came out to win it, and I respect that. Anyone who thinks they can take this title from me, I am wai...

"End Of Days"

The Corre walk out, led by Wade Barrett. The crowd boo them heavily. The trio display their timeless trademark of circling the ring. Slater closest the camera, Barrett on the far side, and Gabriel on the right. Orton is preparing to fight them, but Ezekiel Jackson runs out to his aid. The Corre look slightly discouraged.

"It's the MacMillitant"

Teddy Long comes out to small pop. He looks determined. He has a bussines of usual heir about him.

Teddy Long: Listen here playas; if you wanna give each other a beatin' outside, thats fine by me, but you won't be doin' it here, and you won't be doin' it on Smackdown!

*Modest Pop*

Teddy Long: With that bein' said, I'm sure the fans want to see you guys throw down. Barrett, you are now a Raw superstar, but you might as well go out with a bang, so tonight, here on Smackdown, you will defend that Intercontinental Title against Smackdown's newest recruit, Rey Mysterio!
*Huge Pop*
Also, the Main Event tonight, will be former Tag Team Champions, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel, against Ezekiel Jackson, and The Viper Randy Orton...Holla...

*Large Pop as The Corre back off and Ezekiel and Orton smile*

*Money In The Bank Promo*

We return to the ring to see Yoshi Tatsu warming up.

"*Indian Prayers"

Jinder Mahal walks out, followed by The Great Khali. He looks confident, and received a decent amount of heat.

Yoshi Tatsu Vs Jinder Mahal w/The Great Khali
The bell rings and they both lock up. Mahal gets Tatsu in a head lock, and is thrown into the ropes by Yoshi. On his return, Mahal lands a big shoulder block.
He looks to the crowd and smiles, and a lot of heat is replied.
He picks up Yoshi and lands a rough suplex and goes for a pin. Yoshi kicks out quickly, and Jinder gets him into an armbar.
Jinder cranks it and Yoshi's face displays his discomfort. Yoshi reverses it by using his unseen strength, hip tossing Mahal.
Mahal quickly gets up and is caught with a kick combination from Tatsu, which is finished with a big spin kick which puts Mahal on his back.
Yoshi is feeling the momentum and the crowd is too. Yoshi goes on top to go for a moonsalt, but Jinder gets up quickly and catches him in the full nelson position.
He drags him drom the top rope and lands his Full Nelsom Suplex Slam. 1, 2, 3. The match ends quickly.

Jinder Mahal is not done the assault.
He calls Khali into the ring to do some more punishment.
He yells at Khali in Indian, and Khali hits the Vise Grip on Tatsu, which renders him unconscious.
Khali walks back but Jinder continues to yell at him. Khali then reluctently picks up Tatsu, and sets up the Punjabi Plunge.
He throws Tatsu over the ropes to the ring floor, which shocks the crowd as everyone is concerned about Yoshi Tatsu.
Jinder smiles as they both leave the arena.

Winner = Jinder Mahal

*Commercial Break*

Todd Grishim stands backstage in the interview set.

Todd Grishim: I'd like to welcome my guest, Christian.

*The fans voice their hate*

Todd Grishim: Christian, have you got any comments about what happened last night at Capitol Punishment?

Christian: What do you think Todd? That's your name right? Todd? It doesent matter, yeah, what can I say? I lost, I lost to a human snake, what do you want me to say?

Todd Grishim: Christian, tonight you face The Big Show on his Smackdown debut, have you got any comments on that?

Christian:Haha, yeah I just heard. Listen, sure Big Show is a big guy, it's in his name, but he's also slow, stupid, and most importantly...he stinks. Have you smelled that guy? Yuck. Anyways, I'll win this tonight and get straight back on track to achieve my life long goal; winning the World Heavyweight Championship.
*Christian Walks Out*

Todd Grishim: Well there you have it, tonight Christian takes on Smackdown's newest recruit, The Big Show.
We return to the ring where The Usos are talking to each other, awaiting their opponants.

"We Are One..."

A lot of heat is spewed towards the Tag Team Champions, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty, whom are walking towards the ring. They look a little drained in confidence, as they look to defend their titles The commentators remind of us of the incident on Raw, which saw CM Punk attack Mason Ryan and leave the New Nexus.

The Usos Vs New Nexus

WWE Tag Team Championships

As the bell rings, Otunga and Jimmy Uso start off the action. Otunga starts well, landing a quick back suplex. He leads up the early attack with some knee drops on the back of Jimmy's head, which is haulted by the referee. Otunga looks angry, and picks up Jimmy for a snap suplex. He lands if successfully and goes for a pin, which only picks up a 1 count. Quickly frustrated, Otunga drags Uso to his corner and tags in Michael McGillicutty. Otunga holds Uso as McGillicutty kicks him in the gut. McGillicutty whips Uso off the ropes and lands a big back body drop, and shouts out to the fans, which sees him receive some heat. He gets Uso in a head lock, and shortly performs a headlock takedown, and continues the submission on the group. Jimmy Uso tries to build up some momentum. He claps his hands to the crowd, who return the action, and he rises to his feet. He throws McGillicutty off into the ropes to perform some offence himself, but is caught with a shoulder block for his efforts. Jey Uso is beginning to hype up himself and the crowd by clapping and stamping, trying to pysche up his brother in the process. McGillicutty tags back in Otunga, who gets a lock on the shoulder of the grounded Uso. Jimmy, in a great move, rolls up Otunga into a small package, which the crowd loves. 1, 2, Kick Out. Otunga kicks out of the close call, and runs quickly to land a big elbow drop on Uso. Otunga, angered by the near fall, picks up Uso and throws him into his team's corner. He backs into the opposing corner, looking to land a big spalsh to Jimmy, but Jey slaps him in the back of the head, distracting him. David Otunga turns round in anger and swings for Jey, but Jey jumps down from the apron. Meanwhile, Jimmy recovers and elbows McGillicutty in the face. Jimmy charges as Otunga turns round, and connects with a massive STO which the crowd cheer for. Jey now building some hype to enter as the two egal men crawl to their corners. The crowd highly anticipate his enterance. Finally, both men tag their partners. Jey runs in and McGillicutty goes for a clothesline, but Jey reads it and ducks. Jey responds with several big punches and the combination is ended with a big dropkick. McGillicutty crumbles and Jey gets back up. Continuing his momentum, Jey runs over to Otunga and lands a big drop kick on him aswell, knocking Otunga off the apron. Jey is really feeling the moment now. He begins clapping and signals to land a big Super Kick to end the match. McGillicutty just staggers to his feet and turns around. Jey stars his move for the Super Kick, but from behind Otunga slides in the ring and hits him in the back of the head with the Tag Team Title. Jimmy climbs in to his brothers aid as Otunga and McGillicutty slide out the ring.

The New Nexus team look to keep the faction alive with the retaining of the titles. They walk slowly up the ramp, looking very pleased with themselves, as they were disqualified, keeping the titles.

Winners = The Usos

"It's the MacMillitant"

Once again, GM Teddy Long comes out, this time to a larger pop.

Teddy Long: Hold on a minute playas, you guys are Raw superstars, but those titles are just as much property of Smackdown as they are Raw. This means, I have authority over them, and that means, that I can STRIP YOU OF YOUR TITLES.
*Huge Pop as New Nexus look stunned and angry*

Now listen, I'll be fair and give you guys a shot back at the titles. Next week, here on Smackdown, we will have a triple threat tag team match, for the WWE Tag Team Titles. Holla

The fans cheer as the screen fades with the shocked look on Otunga & McGillicutty's face, and the pleased look on The Uso's face

*Sheamus Promo*
*Commercial break*

Backstage, Ezekiel Jackson walks up to meet Randy Orton, which is given a large pop.

Ezekiel Jackson: Let me start this off, with saying that I am coming for that title...but tonight, we have bigger fish to fry. The Corre have been screwing everyone over for too long, and tonight, I want to put an end to it...

Randy Orton: Hmm, the only reason anyone is being screwed over, is because they allow themselves to be. For example, if I was facing Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Title, I'd win it, regardless of who gets involved.

Ezekiel Jackson: Well aye, you have your opinion, and I have mine. But I'm sure we both agree that tonight, we put a stop to The Corre, once and for all.

Randy Orton: Look, you just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours...

Randy Orton walks off as Ezekiel Jackson grins and looks on.

Back to a shot of the ring..

"Booyaka, Booyaka..."

The crowd erupt as Rey Mysterio enters. The commentators explain how Rey was drafted to Raw, but in part of a two man swap, he and The Big Show are now Smackdown superstars.

"End Of Days..."

Wade Barrett walks out to lots of heat. He does his usual ramp taunt, before looking behind him as if to see the other Corre members. He is alone, and looks angry at it.

Rey Mysterio Vs Wade Barrett
Intercontinental Championship

The match starts and the two lock up. Barrett quickly shows his dominating power, and thrusts Rey back into the corner. Wade then yells "Come On!" at Rey, who obligues. They lock up once again, and this time Wade gets Rey in a side headlock. Rey counters with a wrist lock, and Wade tries his own counter by going for a clothesline. Rey ducks this, whilst still holding Wade's wrist. This wraps Wade up by his own arms, and Rey grabs his other wrist. Now Rey is behind him holding both of Wade's wrist, as his arms are crossed on his chest. Rey pulls him back to the ground and goes for a pin, which Barrett kicks out at 2. The crowd cheer Rey's wrestling abilities, and Wade Barrett is noticabley frustrated. The two lock up again, and this time Rey slides behind Barrett and pulls his feet out, making his face hit the floor. Rey jumps to Barrett's head and hooks in his own side headlock. Barrett counters this easily however with a big back suplex, ending Mysterio's momentum. Wade the picks up the groggy Mysterio, and viciously throws him into the corner. Rey smashes his shoulder into the ring post and falls to the floor outside. Wade raises his arms inside the ring, which is received with much heat from the fans. Rey slides back in after a 6 count, holding his shoulder. Barrett is them prompted to target the shoulder of Rey, by stomping on it, and then getting a shoulder lock sunk in. Rey Mysterio shows alot of distress, but eventually rolls out of the hold. Wade is still holding Rey's arm, and Rey jumps up and lands a big kick to the head, forcing Barrett to release his clutch and fall to the floor. The crowd cheer for their favourite as Rey looks to build some momentum back. The Mexican waits for Barrett to get back to his feet, before sprinting to the ropes. Barrett throws a hook aimed at Mysterio on the return, but Rey ducks it and springboards off the ropes behind him. Rey, going for a springboard crossbody, is caught on the shoulders of Barrett. Barrett looks to be going for the Wasteland, but Rey grabs the ropes and pulls himself off onto the apron. Barrett goes to shoulder Rey's midsection, but Rey jumps over Barrett and over the ropes. Mysterio, now behind Barrett, jumps and drop kicks him onto the middle rope. The crowd let out a massive pop as they know whats coming. Rey bounces off the rope and connects with the 619. He goes onto the top rope and lands a splash to go for the pinfall. 1, 2, 3. It's over. Rey Mysterio has beaten Wade Barrett and won the Intercontinental Championship.

The crowd erupts and Rey celebrates on the top rope with his new title. Wade Barrett leaves the ring very angrily and storms up the ramp.

Winner = Rey Mysterio New Intercontinental Champion
*Commercial Break*

Backstage, Wade Barrett storms into the dressing room where Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel are talking.

Justin Gabriel: Oh hey, how'd it go?

Wade Barrett: What do you mean 'How'd it go'? Where the bloddy hell where you?

Heath Slater:Wow, calm down Wade! We've got a big match comin' up so we're getting ready...

Wade Barrett:You were supposed to be out there helping ME.

Justin Gabriel: We're going up against Ezekiel Jackson and the World Heavyweight Champion, we didn't want to risk anything by going out there. Plus, we thought you could handle it.

Wade Barrett: You thought I could handle it? That's not the point Justin, we are a team, The Corre is a team. Team members are supposed to go out there and help each other.

Heath Slater: Well are you going to be out there for us?

Wade Barrett: Of course I am. Unlike you two, I know what it takes to be a good team member. If anything, I'll be out there to see Ezekiel Jackson and Randy Orton get the beating they deserve.
*Wade Barrett walks off as Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater look on confused.

"Well It's The Big Show..."

The Big Show walks out to a large pop from the crowd. Kane walks behind him to the ring. We see a video recap of what happened when Kane cost them the match up on Raw.

"Go..."

Christian walks out to a decent amount of heat. He is smiling and soaking up the moment. The commentators mention his loss to Randy Orton at Capitol Punishment

The Big Show w/Kane Vs Christian
The match begins and we see a shot of Kane at ringside. The Big Show takes an early lead as he lands a big shot on Christian's stomach, followed by a headbutt. Show picks up Christian and tosses him into the corner. As he approaches, Christian backs out through the top rope and the referee holds back Big Show. Kane complains at ringside. As the two square off again, Christian hits a dropkick to Show's knee. Christian follows up his offence with a run off the ropes and a dropkick to the side of The Big Show's head, which lays him out. Christian hits his chest twice, which the crowd boo at, which makes him laugh. Christian goes up to the top rope, landing a diving leg drop on Show afterwards. He then goes back to work on Show's knee, landing a few stomps and a few leg cranks. Christian then displays a new move in his moveset, a figure 4 leglock. The Big Show is in agony at the move, but reaches the rope. Christian stays for the full 4 count before releasing the submission. A few move knee stomps from Christian lead to The Big Show pushing him away. Christian flys across the ring, demonstrating the power of The Big Show. Show, using the ropes, gets back to his feet, but Christian sprints forward and lands a few more kicks to the leg. Show once again pushes him, and Christian flies back once again. Christian looks startled, but laughs it off and composes himself once again. Christian then runs at Show, but Show counters by grabbing his throat, setting up the Show Stopper. As he lifts, Christian sneaks out the back, and sets up the Killswitch. As Christian turns Show around, Show's power is shown as he gets free and pushes Christian face first into the corner. Show runs at Christian, but Christian counters with a kick to the face. Christian grabs the head of The Big Show and goes up top. He is looking for the spinning DDT. As he spins, The Big Show throws him off in mid air, sending Christian flying outside the ring. The Big Show collapses in the corner holding his knee to recover. Outside the ring, Christian is fuming, and slaps Kane. As Christian walks away, Kane spins him back around and his him with a big throat thrust, flooring Christian. The referee sees it and calls for the bell. The Big Show is disqualified.

Kane protests to the referee, as The Big Show pulls himself up from the corner with the ropes. Christian crawls up and staggers around the ring with his arm raised. The Big Show pulls Kane around from the referee and speaks calmly to him. Kane is explaining what happened as The Big Show nods. Kane looks relieved, but then Show hits him with the WMD Knockout Punch. Kane collapses unconscious as The Big Show leaves the ring to lots of heat.

Winner = Christian

*Don't Try This At Home Promo*
*Commercial Break*

We return as once again Todd Grishim stands backstage in the interview set.

Todd Grishim: Please welcome my guest, Cody Rhodes.

*Mixed Reaction*

Todd Grishim: Cody, last week at Capitol Punishment, you and Sin Cara fought to a no contest, what are your comments on that?

Cody Rhodes: That's not important Todd, as that is in the past. No, what is is important is that Rey Mysterio, the phoney Mexican midget, gets a Intercontinental Title match, but I don't. The people in charge have been taking in by his lies and deciet, while I see right through him like a shadow, which is all he is. A shadow which follows the trends of untrue tales and pretend personas.

Todd Grishim: Next week Cody, you and Daniel Bryan will face off for a #1 contender spot for the Intercontinental Title, what are your thoughts?

Cody Rhodes:Well, it just shows you the opinion that management have of me, considering that some nobody backstage knows my business before I do. It does not matter. Wether I face Daniel Bryan for a title match that I rightfully deserve, or I face Rey Mysterio for a title I should have already won, the details are regardless. I will remove Rey Mysterio like the infection he is, and then continue on my own personal path of enlightenment and greatness.
*Cody Rhodes scouls at the camera and walks out walks out*

Todd Grishim: You heard it folks, next week Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan face off to see who will face Rey Mysterio for the Intercontinental Title.

We return to the ring for the Main Event.

"End of Days..."

Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel, followed by Wade Barrett, walk out to boat loads of heat. The crowd really hate these guys, but they don't seem phased by it.

"This Right Here's What You Call Domination..."

Ezekiel Jackson walks out smiling to a good pop. He does his usual intimidating flexes and poses on his way to the ring.

"I Hear Voices..."

The crowd go wild with a massive pop as the World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton, makes his way to the ring. The expected slow and methodical walk is displayed.

The Corre w/Wade Barrett Vs Ezekiel Jackson & Randy Orton

Randy Orton and Heath Slater are the first in the ring. They go to lock up, but Heath slips to Orton's back straight away. Orton counters this quickly with an elbow to Slater's face. Slater backs off to rethink his strategy. They try to lock up again, and this time Heath takes a side head lock. Orton whips him to the ropes and counters with one of his trademark stiff clotheslines which make the fans cheer. Heath gets up and quickly slaps the hand of Justin Gabriel, who is confused at his partner, but looks up for the challenge. Now Gabriel tries to lock up with Orton, but Orton kicks him in the ribs. Orton follows this up with several punches to the head, followed by a clothesline which puts Justin over the ropes and on the outside. The Corre members now to go confer with their leader, Wade Barrett. After a pep talk, Gabriel slides back in. Gabriel locks up with Orton, and Orton quickly rushes him into the corner. The referee breaks up the grapple, and Gabriel kicks Orton in the knee, which is a place of common injury for him. Gabriel leads his offence with several kicks to the chest of Orton, whom is down on his knees. The combo is followed up by a big kick to the side of the head. Gabriel goes for a cover but Orton kicks out quickly at 2. Gabriel drags Orton over to his corner and tags back in Heath Slater. Slater works on the knee of Orton too, landing a few kicks and stomps onto it. Slater then puts him into the team corner, and wraps Orton's leg between the middle and bottom ropes. The referee warns him not to use the ring equiptment and Heath discusses this with the referee, distracting him so Gabriel can land a big kick to the tangled leg of Orton. Randy is now rolling in pain holding his knee, and Ezekiel is dying to get in. Heath tags back in Gabriel, who goes up top. Heath puts Randy Orton's leg onto the middle rope, whilst holding him up. Gabriel jumps off landing a double axe handle to the raised knee of Orton. At this time, Wade Barrett does some taunting to the audience. Gabriel springboards off the ropes to land a knee drop on the knee of Orton. Continuing the fluid tag teaming, Gabriel tags in Heath Slater once again. This time, Gabriel holds Orton's arms back as Heath Slater bounces off the ropes. As Heath runs for the ropes, Orton breaks free from Gabriel's hold, landing his trademark snap powerslam onto Heath Slater, which receives a loud pop from the fans. Gabriel is forced outside the ring by the referee as both Orton and Heath Slater are down. Heath makes the tag and just before Orton tags in an incredible hyped up Ezekiel Jackson, Gabriel grabs Orton's leg and drags him back. Quickly Gabriel looks to pick up Orton, but Orton reverses with his trademark back breaker. Both men down, Orton aims to tag Ezekiel. Just as he is about to tag, Heath Slater runs in and grabs him leg. Orton uses all his strength, and still powers through making the tag. The crowd erupt as Ezekiel jumps in the ring. Heath looks shaken as Ezekiel Jackson charges at him, flattening him in the process. Justin Gabriel gets back up and kicks Jackson in the leg. Jackson looks at him and smiles. Justin, shocked, throws repeated leg kicks byt to no avail. Ezekiel eventually grabs one of the kicks, and with one hand on Gabriel's leg and one hand on his chest, lifts Gabriel up high and slams him down hard, which the crowd really appretiate. Ezekiel lets out a roar and the crowd once again respond. He picks up Heath Slater again and lands 3 scoop slams in a row. He then picks up Gabriel and looks to land The Book of Ezekiel. Wade Barrett then jumps up on the apron distracing the referee. As Ezekiel drops Justin Gabriel to stop Barrett, Heath Slater low blows Ezekiel. With Ezekiel down, Wade drops from the apron. Justin Gabriel goes up top and launches for the 450' Splash. Ezekiel blocks it however, getting his knees up, which the crowd cheers. As Ezekiel slowly gets up, looking for the pin, Wade Barrett slides in the ring, only to be caught with The Book of Ezekiel in the process. Barrett slides back out of the ring. Heath Slater tries to sneak up behind Ezekiel to hit his Inverted DDT finisher, but out of no where Randy Orton hits him with an RKO. Ezekiel sees this, but as he turns to see what Orton had done, Justin Gabriel gets on the apron, and springboards into the ring. On his landing, he gets caught with another out of nowhere RKO. Ezekiel Jackson pins Justin Gabriel for the victory.

Ezekiel is very happy with the win. He extends his hand to Randy Orton, who looks at the hand before rolling out of the ring, which receives a mixed reaction. Ezekiel then smiles and leaves the ring himself. Wade Barrett slides into the ring, seeing Justin Gabriel rolling in pain in the middle of the ring. He picks Gabriel up and hits him with the Wasteland, which receives alot of heat. He leaves the ring, walking a little up the ramp, before stopping and turning back. He gets Heath Slater, whom is laying just outside the ring. Barrett goes over to the announcers desk, stripping it down, and puts Heath Slater through the announcers desk with the Wasteland finisher.

Winner = Ezekiel Jackson & Randy Orton

The show ends with the crowd giving lots of heat to Wade Barrett whom looks indifferent to the entire situation.

*Show Ends*

Not Removing List
[ ] Tazz hits someone with the Tazzmission
[X] 3D actually hit a 3D through a table - 13/03/11 Victory Road [w/ Dreamer]
[X] AJ Styles turns face - 03/02/11 iMPACT
[ ] Knockout tag titles are gone
[X] OBD and Awesome Kong return - 19/02/11 iMPACT & 01/05/11 Extreme Rules
[X] Alberto Del Rio becomes champ - 14/08/11 SummerSlam
[ ] Evan Bourne wins US/Inter title
[X] Stone Cold gives someone a stunner - 07/03/11 RAW [JBL]

My BTB: WWE - Change In Booking (Review for Review)

Last edited by Funaki7 : 12-21-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Funaki7 is offline   Reply With Quote