Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'll stop making my threads.

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #142 (permalink)
coopieroLCFC
Shitting On The Bastards Below

coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500coopieroLCFC 1001 - 1500
Default Re: I'll stop making my threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHearTheDrums View Post
Suicide jokes. Hilarious.

At the end of the day, you're trying too hard to be one of the gang. If being a piece of shit to someone for no reason other than that they stood up for themselves and have basically been bullied into nearly leaving, then congrats, you win. You are making suicidal jokes to someone because they stood up to the 20+ people attacking them.

If you sit there with a smile on your face knowing that you're basically hoping that someone commits suicide, and that you're happy that someone is unhappy because they're being brutally attacked. To the point where an administrator of a forum, to people who are supposed to police it, instead of helping a matter and seeing that someone is unhappy, they laugh and decide to make matters worse by trying to use their power to bully someone. That's fucking disgusting.

The admin cried because I contacted Vertical Scope. Yet, who else are you supposed to go to here? If anything, he's given every single person with a problem a solid gold reason to go to vertical scope instead of going to him. Cause he's a bully. Plain and simple.
I wasn't hoping I was predicting

Quote:
Originally Posted By SummerLove
"i bet they do hurt, won't hurt more than when I fucking bash your fucking face in with a bat and ejaculate my salty ejaculate into your fresh wounds you fucking homo."