Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'll stop making my threads.

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 07:34 PM   #82 (permalink)
Theproof
Humbled

Theproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more seriousTheproof needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: I'll stop making my threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
When someone consistently attacks a post of mine for months and doesnt even stick around for a response every fucking time, it strikes me as the kind of thing someone would notice after the about half a dozen times.

Poof. You cant be the bigger man because you dont even have the basic equipment to call yourself 'male'. You are a piece of shit. Infact, youre lower than shit.

While now isnt the best time, im not gonna lie. Ive been wanting to do this for a while now. Because unlike a real man, you have no honour or dignity or even basic sense of decency. Youre trash poofy.

Honor? Mortal Kombat!!!

I'm sorry but no matter how much I destroy you over the net I will never get the sense that I gained any "honor" from doing it. It's the net buddy. Anybody's grandma can come on here and talk trash and feel like a boss.