Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'll stop making my threads.

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #74 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I'll stop making my threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theproof View Post
Oh really? Is that why you act as if you're on period every time I do a hit and run without responding? Seems to me like you paid a great deal of attention to what I was posting.
When someone consistently attacks a post of mine for months and doesnt even stick around for a response every fucking time, it strikes me as the kind of thing someone would notice after the about half a dozen times.

Poof. You cant be the bigger man because you dont even have the basic equipment to call yourself 'male'. You are a piece of shit. Infact, youre lower than shit.

While now isnt the best time, im not gonna lie. Ive been wanting to do this for a while now. Because unlike a real man, you have no honour or dignity or even basic sense of decency. Youre trash poofy.

Last edited by reDREDD : 06-13-2011 at 07:28 PM.